By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - inFAMOUS: Second Son Confirmed to Run at “1080p, 30 FPS Rock Solid”

Wow. I really cant wait for inFamous second son. Waiting for inFamous second son bundle.

inFAMOUS: Second Son Confirmed to Run at “1080p, 30 FPS Rock Solid”, “Tons of Triangles and Particles”

by Giuseppe Nelva Nov 15th 2013 12:40AM 0

During the pre-stream segment of the the PlayStation All Access Live launch event inFAMOUS: Second Son Development Director Chris Zimmerman gave some news about the game that will please resolution enthusiasts:

The PS4 for us has been great, we can fun at Full 1080p, 30 frame per second rock solid, and just throw tons of triangles, tons of pixels, tons of particles at the screen. It’s just amazing. It’s actually been a surprise that it’s been this easy for us to get the game to run as fast as it does and to run as spectacular as it does.

So there you have it: looks like we’re in for a visual fest. The game will be out on March the 21st, and you can also check the newly released trailer out right here.

Source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/11/15/infamous-second-son-confirmed-to-run-at-1080p-30-fps-rock-solid-tons-of-triangles-and-particles/

Around the Network

Already have the collector edition pre ordered and no ps4 as of yet lol.

Good...good.

On a serious note, this has the best next gen visuals imo.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

I am allot more confident about infamous second son then I was about Killzone Shadowfall.

Were getting to see clearly what the gameplay is going to look like before hand.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Why is rock solid 30 fps amazing. If it was 60 I would give it props.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Around the Network

This game looks even better every time I see it, and is March 21st the WW release date?

I think it looks very good and I liked that (unlike in many other games) there was no awkward stuttering/slow downs during environmental destruction in the gameplay demos I've seen.

...30 fps... Is that worth bragging about?

Why not 720p and 60fps? Isn't 30fps crap? Isn't this new generation supposed to be full 1080p 60fps?

EDIT: On a side note, can't wait for the game. InFAMOUS2 was one of my favourite games of the seventh gen.

Pretty awesome.

Take my love, take my land..