By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 version of DMC4 destroyed the PS3 in NA!!!!

To be fair to StanGable a lot of people said PS3 would absolutely destroy 360 in DMC4 sales since all of the DMC fans were also sony fans. That turned out to be false.

Around the Network

And Stan, you are right ... in N.A., which most folks read over, it did outshine the PS3 version ... but once again, I wouldn't have went there.

madskillz said:
Man, I wanted to warn you on this ... but I was too late watching Obama tap Hillary's azz ...

lol, you made me laugh. I like you better since you got your PS3 ;)

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

Epic Phailure. Completely leaving Japan out of the mix.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

krik said:
madskillz said:
Man, I wanted to warn you on this ... but I was too late watching Obama tap Hillary's azz ...

lol, you made me laugh. I like you better since you got your PS3 ;)

LOL ... I woulda said it regardless ... 

Around the Network

TC is just sad, why all the trolling??

@ FishyJoe

Third-parties, maybe. But first party games are always the reason to buy a console. Did any Wii owner buy it for Red steel? or for SMG?

Just a thought

ArtofAngels said:
infact the gap isn't as large as it should be, showing that many duel console owners prefer the PS3 version of the game.

That's a crazy statement to make. There's no figure in there at all that indicates what portion of these users own both a PS3 and a 360. There are MANY factors to consider that would play into this. For example, on 360 there is a much greater selection of games as well as a much greater selection of games that have received higher review scores than DMC4. These two factors alone practically guarantee that you'll see a higher percentage of PS3 owners pick up the game as long as it performs equally well on both systems.

Stan Gable FTW.

@MontanaHatchet* congratulations, you are a spam queen.

AU FOREVER

Despite this the PS3 version still leads in overall sales according to the VGChartz data thus far.

PS3: 463562
XBox360: 399262

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767