By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Update 2: Pictures / Update: My impressions So Far / Got My PS4

Im so envious!!!

Around the Network
Hawkeyejonjon said:
zuvuyeay said:
good stuff,

any games you can download form the store to play,i'm looking forward to the improved movie renting and store digital stuff(hoping anyway),should be better with the new tech

Every Movie thats on PS3

Every retail game is on PS Store and i could download Contrast & Resogun with my PS+ subscription

nice pics,don't want to look too much,it has a wobble does it

with the extra ram of the new machines i'm hoping the interfaces/os like the store just run much better,i'm pretty much all digital these days as i live in the middle of nowhere

Above & Beyond

A ton of features like using the browser with the touchpad, videos on the browser, and other basic stuff like that WILL be updated. Launches are always a bit rough with features being left out to make for time. Remember the Ps3 launch? There was practically nothing to do on it besides play Genji or Resistance xD

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

zuvuyeay said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
zuvuyeay said:
good stuff,

any games you can download form the store to play,i'm looking forward to the improved movie renting and store digital stuff(hoping anyway),should be better with the new tech

Every Movie thats on PS3

Every retail game is on PS Store and i could download Contrast & Resogun with my PS+ subscription

nice pics,don't want to look too much,it has a wobble does it

with the extra ram of the new machines i'm hoping the interfaces/os like the store just run much better,i'm pretty much all digital these days as i live in the middle of nowhere

The store on PS4 runs a lot smoother/better than PS3

ethomaz said:
I didn't preodered but I check my mailbox too... who knows.

Congrats.

PS. I played at day so I can't even note de light.

For only R$ 4.000 we could get one.

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
A ton of features like using the browser with the touchpad, videos on the browser, and other basic stuff like that WILL be updated. Launches are always a bit rough with features being left out to make for time. Remember the Ps3 launch? There was practically nothing to do on it besides play Genji or Resistance xD

Never paid attention to the PS3 launch.  I bought the PS3 a year after the launch so i never knew anything about that.  By all terms PS4 is my first Console preorder/got at launch before.  I seemed to wait it out a year after launch.  What got me to pre order a PS4? IDK myself lol

Hawkeyejonjon said:
theprof00 said:

10x better than the ds3? Nice hyperbole, and you're admitting that the ds3 was flawed? I'm shocked. That's not something I would expect a Sony fan to say, although I'm sure several years ago the same fans would say it was "the best controller ever made" until of course Sony replaced it with something completely different.

I am a fan of games that is all but i prefer playstation more though but i have a open mind. I have every Nintendo console (except for Wii U but that will change next year hopefully) and every nintendo handheld, Xbox original & 360(Xbox One in 2015), Genesis, dreamcast, Saturn, every playstation console & handheld & PC in the far future(practically any gaming device that i could my hands on).  The DS3 is flawed though in a lot of ways.  The analog sticks were too close, the analogs was convex(is that what they are called?) is easily be able to slip off of, the controller is small, and the L2 & R2 are bad.

:) I was just being facetious

theprof00 said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
theprof00 said:

10x better than the ds3? Nice hyperbole, and you're admitting that the ds3 was flawed? I'm shocked. That's not something I would expect a Sony fan to say, although I'm sure several years ago the same fans would say it was "the best controller ever made" until of course Sony replaced it with something completely different.

I am a fan of games that is all but i prefer playstation more though but i have a open mind. I have every Nintendo console (except for Wii U but that will change next year hopefully) and every nintendo handheld, Xbox original & 360(Xbox One in 2015), Genesis, dreamcast, Saturn, every playstation console & handheld & PC in the far future(practically any gaming device that i could my hands on).  The DS3 is flawed though in a lot of ways.  The analog sticks were too close, the analogs was convex(is that what they are called?) is easily be able to slip off of, the controller is small, and the L2 & R2 are bad.

:) I was just being facetious

I was just stating it was all. I wasn't being defensive even though it may have sounded like that lol I should have put it differently and i don't even know what facetious means lol

I got a ps4, the 1.5 update was very fast. It was done before I had put the packaging aside and unpacked a second DS4. However it won't sign into psn atm E-80E80034 and NW-31453-6 (connection lost). My ps3 logs in fine. I'll try again after some Killzone. Still those useless error codes, I guess ps4n is busy atm?

Anyway controller feels great, setup was fast, update was fast, menu is fast, apart from psn all is working fine so far.

SvennoJ said:
I got a ps4, the 1.5 update was very fast. It was done before I had put the packaging aside and unpacked a second DS4. However it won't sign into psn atm E-80E80034 and NW-31453-6 (connection lost). My ps3 logs in fine. I'll try again after some Killzone. Still those useless error codes, I guess ps4n is busy atm?

Anyway controller feels great, setup was fast, update was fast, menu is fast, apart from psn all is working fine so far.

What do you think of the PS4 design?