By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - what is your occupation?

Writer for a website on classic cinema

Around the Network

Studying Mechanical Engineering, although I wish I did something easier and more interesting like Economics.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Software Developer for national EHR

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

I save malnourished kittens from hurricanes caused by terrorists

Before that, I would just post you my linkedin

I am a baliff, since 2005.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
AdventWolf said:
Computer Geek in the United States Airforce.

So, are the extraterrestrials visiting us or not?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I wish I had an exciting job like a lot of you do but alas. I am a district manager for a dry cleaning chain. The hours suck, the pay is decent, and I get weekends and holidays off. Other than that I'm a devoted husband, and a doting father to three wonderful kids who plays a lot of video games when the time allows.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

stocker for walmart. Suxs,but decent enough money for living buy yourself. I get bye okay.

WagnerPaiva said:
AdventWolf said:
Computer Geek in the United States Airforce.

So, are the extraterrestrials visiting us or not?

I do not yet have to the authority to make a reply to that question.

Stock and Bond Broker/Financial Consultant on Wall Street.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS