By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Privacy cover for kinect

Will you get the X1 now?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

nope

I will use a couple of condoms.

"Xbox, suck it"

mouarf.,....we need to track sales on that stuff.... see how many tards are out there :D

it's like people putting post it on their webcam.... it always makes me laugh.... like you can't track what is going out of your PC and like anyone beside one of your friend pranking you would care about your video feed lol....

anyway damn it why didn't I thought of that first ????

Can't you just cover it with like, a towel or something instead of going out and buying a dedicated cover? Or does this filter out human shapes from the camera image so Kinect still sees everything except you?

Around the Network

Will the cover slides if I say:"Xbox privacy on"...

I'll take TEN!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

No thanks, my tin foil hat is all I need.

Im sure we all know this is a cheap cash in for the uninformed that don't know you can turn the kinect completely off.

This is the first product I can think of that is purposely aimed at the ignorant and paranoid.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

LOL people ned to be relaxed regarding kinect. it won' tkill you if it sees you while playing. heck you can remove it and turn it off.gamers these days need to chill and not get paranoid