By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - A chance to win a Xbox One.

I could find a general thread for this, and since I kind of press for time because I have an appointment in a few minutes. Starting November 21, more then likely to drum up support for the release of the console, Microsoft has teamed up with McDonalds and they are giving away Xbox One consoles. I don't know the specfics of the contest but it will probally be a peel off contest with pieces on McDonalds McWraps and QP Topper sandwhiches. I seen it in the marketing information at work and thought I would share.

It is at least a chance for those who don't have the $500 base price to get the console.

Around the Network

Cool, thanx for the heads up.

I know what I'm eating for lunch the week after next!

Sorry it took me awhile to get back on, but the promotion was pushed back a bit. And they are starting tomorrow, December 3rd.

bleh... I'd only do it if it were like Taco Bell's PS4 setup and I only had to buy a large drink. I don't eat any of their foods anymore, but getting large Iced Tea is ok.

Around the Network

US Only! Remember this is a Global website!

MCDonald's is the devil

Kinda off-topic but a bit topic related anyway...

http://global.mediagen.fr/offre-lg-microsoft-screenshot-01122013_0196025800465122.jpg

Microsoft has teamed up with LG to offer a Xbox One for whoever buys a 4k LG TV in France in selected Fnac stores (more or less like Target for the US)

FYI, the TV prices are 3999€, 5999€ and 14999€.