By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 13/11 Nintendo Direct - wall-of-text summary...

Anfebious said:
trestres said:

5 horas menos que nosotros (GMT -8) o sea a las 13:00

Buenos Aires es GMT - 3

Uh que bueno! Muchisimas Gracias! Parece ser que voy a poder verlo despues de todo

For the future: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Around the Network
IsawYoshi said:

For the future: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Thank you too man! xD

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Since this is apparently only about already announced 3DS games, the only thing I can possibly think of that would interest me would be the announcement of a pokémon distribution event.

I've seen enough of Link Between World, got it on pre-order and I don't wan't to see anymore of this game till next friday. Sadly I doubt this ND will be LBW free.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

My prediction/wishlist
-MH4 for localisation
-Pokémon distribution event for the holidays
-Yoshi's New Island
-Metroid 3DS (sadly doubt it)
-Bravely Default
-Kirby

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network
orniletter said:
ryuzaki57 said:
That doesn't count. Joke aside, I see nothing from NoE...

Will NoA have a word for Senran Kagura or is the stealth going to be absolute?

The Direct will start off with Reggie in a tight Bikini leaning towards the camera, moaning "Are...your bodys...ready ...for Senran Kagura?"

...and then a disclaimer appears: "The footage should not have been watched by children"

I would take back everything I've ever said about Nintendo Directs and how poorly Nintendo handles them if this happens.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Seriously, anyone should check out the tomorrow #NintendoDirectEU.

Metrium said:

Since this is apparently only about already announced 3DS games, the only thing I can possibly think of that would interest me would be the announcement of a pokémon distribution event.

I've seen enough of Link Between World, got it on pre-order and I don't wan't to see anymore of this game till next friday. Sadly I doubt this ND will be LBW free.

if it's for early 2014, maybe they'll show off Ironfall :P

MohammadBadir said:
Seriously, anyone should check out the tomorrow #NintendoDirectEU.

Ohhhh, Shin'en! 

F-Zero Wii U confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just thinking about how great it would be to play a Wave Race game on 3DS...
If that announcement happened tomorrow I would shart...
But I'm going in with low expectations...

Have a nice day...