By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Killzone Shadowfall LTD Predictions

I think it will do around nearly 500k in the US and the same in Europe. So in total 1 million FW and depending on whether the console sells very good or abnormally good it will do around 4-6 million. If the game is beast it will hit the 6m mark hopefully. It is the only game next to Fifa 14 (for my broher) I'll get at launch since I'll have enough to do with the F2p games and plus games.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network
foodfather said:
9087 said:

4 million is my prediction.

The game has gotten a lot of exposure and will be the showcase title for the next few months (until Infamous SS comes out). Just like Resistance:FoM benefitted from being a launch title, so will KZ

Resistance:FoM benefitted  from bundles. 

KZ being the bigger franchise, will have much bigger launch sales, but unless it too is bundled, it wont see the same 4 - 5 m sales. 

It's already bundled in EU, and will continue to be bundled in various places for the next year +

Fusioncode said:
If Resistance could move 4 million then I have no doubt that KZ can sell 5 million.

More competition this time around.

Back when Resistance:FoM came out, COD and BF were not nearly as popuar as they are now.

It's a huge PS4 exclusive at launch so it will easily sell over 4million. 5 million is possible as well, I think.

1 copy.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
It's a huge PS4 exclusive at launch so it will easily sell over 4million. 5 million is possible as well, I think.

according to vgc pre orders, KZ is on par with BF4 and COD on PS4

People who are saying it will do fall of man numbers I think are off. Fall of Man was released on a system that didn't do all that well out of the gate, Shadowfall is being released on a system that is almost assuredly going to do well out of the gate.

I predict big numbers.

7 million when all things are said and done. It should be the strongest performing PS4 game, including multiplats, out the gate and will have a whole year as the definitive shooter on the platform. An attach rate of 20% is pretty doable.

I'll say 4 million. Hopefully this game brings Killzone to the next level in terms of respect and sales. I've loved the other games.

Reviews are dropping tomorrow, and they will have a huge impact on sales.

I'm guessing 9/10 from IGN.