By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Announces 2013 Holiday Mall Experience For U.S.

Why they not add nintendoland, game&wario, zombiU and sonic all stars? They could show more things about the gamepad functionalities

We reap what we sow

Around the Network

I'm pleasantly surprised to see third party games like Rayman, Batman, and Splinter Cell, should at least show people that these games even exist on the console.

160rmf said:
Why they not add nintendoland, game&wario, zombiU and sonic all stars? They could show more things about the gamepad functionalities

Really? Like time I checked around here, all those games, slightly minus all stars racing, got lambasted and ridiculed to death, with comments along the lines of:

NintendoLand: A poor mini-game collection that pales in comparison to Wii Sports

Game & Wario: A cheap, less inspiring version of NintendoLand.

Zombi U: Ubisoft's failed attempt to bring the zombie horror genre to the Wii U

Sonic All-Stars: Nice attemt at Maio Kart (which eventually died out).

I'm glad Nintendo's going for RECENT releases primarily instead of older games, otherwise we'd be having comments and scenarios along the line of "Wow Nintendo, you really had to choose older games instead of new ones?! Now people will be even MORE confused by thinking the Wii U hasn't progressed in a year with its lineup."

Altruino said:
160rmf said:

Really? Like time I checked around here, all those games, slightly minus all stars racing, got lambasted and ridiculed to death, with comments along the lines of:

NintendoLand: A poor mini-game collection that pales in comparison to Wii Sports

Game & Wario: A cheap, less inspiring version of NintendoLand.

Zombi U: Ubisoft's failed attempt to bring the zombie horror genre to the Wii U

Sonic All-Stars: Nice attemt at Maio Kart (which eventually died out).

I'm glad Nintendo's going for RECENT releases primarily instead of older games, otherwise we'd be having comments and scenarios along the line of "Wow Nintendo, you really had to choose older games instead of new ones?! Now people will be even MORE confused by thinking the Wii U hasn't progressed in a year with its lineup."

I said add not replace this with the new games, you know ... people have different opinions, some people might enjoy these games and would not bother with their release date

We reap what we sow

Dang that's a lot of games! The lack of Sonic Lost World urks me though, but there are still plenty of other games I'd wanna try out like A Link Between Worlds, Island Tour, Returns 3D, etc., and of course getting more hands on time with 3D World and Pikmin 3 can only be a great thing.