By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why did Vita sell 30k in eu this week?

kopstudent89 said:

Should it be sales? I can change it. I was caught between the two tbh

No, it's fine where it is.  It is technically Nintendo news.  I just didn't think to look there (and there's more threads to look through in Nintendo forum anyway :P)

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
mii-gamer said:
They are regularly advertising the vita in australia - might be the cause if they are doing same in europe

Where are you seeing Vita ads?

TV commercial -   I cannot find the same commercial on youtube, but it shows a couple of kids playing the vita at the back of the car

because the word that pezus has finally bought a vita has started to spread out. resulting in higher sales of the console in the EU region since that is were pezus lives.

mii-gamer said:
Lawlight said:
mii-gamer said:
They are regularly advertising the vita in australia - might be the cause if they are doing same in europe

TV commercial -   I cannot find the same commercial on youtube, but it shows a couple of kids playing the vita at the back of the car

Are you talking about the Invizimals one? I saw it a couple of times on gametrailers but never on TV.

Lawlight said:
mii-gamer said:
Lawlight said:
mii-gamer said:

Are you talking about the Invizimals one? I saw it a couple of times on gametrailers but never on TV.

I don't think so

Around the Network
Chandler said:
Because european numbers are constantly wrong and are the main reason for adjustments.

I don't know how does VgChartz even track Europe sales...

The more important question is;

Why is this bothering you?

Invizimals + official price drop (unless Vita+game bundles were officially 169 euros before... but I don't remember it; new price at the end of the ad):

mii-gamer said:

Do you mean this?

Saw it a couple of times in the UK but not recently, since it's obviously not summer anymore :P

Because Europe has now seen the light ?