By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Need for Speed Rivals: Xbox One/PS4 Graphics Comparison

Tagged games:

WagnerPaiva said:
DonFerrari said:
WagnerPaiva said:
This kills me, I have no money to buy a PS4, but I do have to buy a Xbox One, and I like Dead Rising, but I really wish I could have a PS4 instead =/

Import the damn PS4 man... will be cheaper than Xbone... maybe for 2.000 you could buy both in PAraguai.

And a bad game is a bad game...

Not a bad idea, I will wait till the launch frenzy wears off and then I will try to find an imported PS4, maybe in march or april the imported prices will be around what you said.

Yep... even on grey market I don't expect Xbone to cost less than 1500 and PS4 to cost less than 2500 for the first 6 months (the sum is still better than just one PS4k)... If I were you I would be patient and wait for the price to decrease... but If you can't wait and there isn't anyone to bring one for you from a travel abroad you can either visit disney and bring a PS4 with you or may direct import from amazon (it seems it costs around 1800 or less).

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Not surprising, PS4 is known to be more powerful. These comparisons probably won't be as exciting as they were with PS3 and 360, where the results could go either way depending on game, developer, etc.

WagnerPaiva said:
Rychussnik said:
WagnerPaiva said:
This kills me, I have no money to buy a PS4, but I do have to buy a Xbox One, and I like Dead Rising, but I really wish I could have a PS4 instead =/

Where do you live?

Brazil

oh... makes sense.

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik