By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Entroper said:
The Logitech Driving Force Pro (the wheel they made specifically for GT4) works fine in GT5 Prologue, so it should work fine in GT5. The new wheel that they've made specifically for GT5 is called the G25, and comes with a 6-speed+reverse shifter and a clutch pedal. The G25 goes for about $250-300, and the DFP goes for about $100-130.

Actually, Logitech has a different wheel made specifically for GT5.  The G25 was released before GT5: Prologue, and really doesn't have anything to do with Sony.  Logitech just happened to make it work with the PS2/PS3.  Just like the Driving Force Pro isn't "officially" supported by the PC, but just happens to work with Logitech's drivers.  So the wheels like the Driving Force Pro and the Driving Force GT (released around the same time GT5: Prologue was released) actually have the PS buttons (square, cross, triangle, circle) labeled on them, while the G25 doesn't have the PS buttons labeled.

Around the Network

The PS2 900 degree Logitech wheels will definitely work, which is the number one reason Forza has not peaked my interest.

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.