By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of local co-op games for this generation

+1000 for this thread, I am very interested on those Kind of games, I thought COD4 had 2 player cooperative... and was wrong.
I am getting some of those games on the 360 to play with my friends, Since I have Gears and Halo 3, which other game will you recommend me to get?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Wii - Elebits (4 player co-op)

FightingGameGuy said:
Wii - Elebits (4 player co-op)

It does?  huh.  I didn't even know that.  During the story mode?

motogp 06 => 4 player splitscreen

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Ok, I updated the list. It is now in a spreadsheet. I know there are more games... keep them coming and I will keep adding them. Help me out here... Some of you play a LOT of games and know what is co-op. Just take the time to post...

NOTE: I am purposefully leaving out sports games because it is assumed most all will have both competitive and local co-op.

NOTE2: I am leaving out fighting games (except SSBB) unless there are others that have a true co-op campaign.

NOTE 3: LOCAL CO-OP ONLY. There are lots that do co-op over the internet. That isn't for this thread.

Keep adding and I'll keep updating the list occasionally.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

If you want to count it, Pixel Junk monsters, strategy, 2 player same screen

Assault Heroes!!!! It's an XBL game (that is, you download it from XBL and it has local coop)

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

PS3

Blast Factor, 4 player same screen co-op

Pixeljunk Monsters, 2 player same screen co-op

Lego Star Wars for all platforms has local (and online for PS360) platformer game

EDIT you've already got it, you just have not added PS3 in