By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Get Pumped with this Wii Sports Club Launch Trailer

Wii Sports Club is now available for the Wii U and Nintendo has published a new launch trailer for the game.

The trailer highlights some of the game’s features, such as online play, HD visuals and new training modes. Wii Sports Club is being offered in increments and you can buy the individual sports outright for $9.99 apiece, or you can “rent” all of the sports for 24 hours with a $1.99 day pass. Currently the only sports available are tennis and bowling, but a few more like golf and baseball will be available soon.

Check out the trailer below. What do you think of the pricing model?

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/11/07/get-pumped-with-this-wii-sports-club-launch-trailer/

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

with Wm+ this will be the game I thought I would play when I got the Wii

will get both

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I wonder how many Grandmas with Wii U's actually have it connected to the internet....

I hope boxing supports dual wiimote.

And Nintendo needs to release this on physical format, or have it pre loaded on the system.

Played the Tennis. The controls often go backwards, and even really exagerated wide swings don't register. I don't recall ever having this trouble with the original Wii Sports. Either my Wii Remote is broken or the controls suck a whole lot more than the original.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

Played the Tennis. The controls often go backwards, and even really exagerated wide swings don't register. I don't recall ever having this trouble with the original Wii Sports. Either my Wii Remote is broken or the controls suck a whole lot more than the original.

I had the problem you're having now back in 2007...

My only complaint about Tennis is that the type of shot you get seems a bit arbitrary...

But I didn't really tinker with it all that long, so that might change...

Otherwise the experience is muck more immersive than the original...

Have a nice day...

Do you know if there is still going to be daily wii fitness test you can do?

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Jumpin said:

Did you play online? Maybe it was the lag.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Yeah Jumpin I think its the lag because i experienced the same thing sometimes. Got use to it and then played offline and didnt experience the problem at all.

Motion controls seem poorly tuned. If you rotate the wiimote more than 90 degrees from centre I see the "backwards" that Jumpin mentions, where the racket suddenly flips to the other side of the player. The software also seems to have a hard time judging when your swing happens, so it seems to register the start and end of your swing as two different swings.

Wii Sports always did have the occasional issue distinguishing acceleration from deceleration, but you'd expect new sensors and 6 years of experience would result in a noticeably better experience, and I'm really not sure that it does.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.