By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame 4 Screens

i dont think those are in game shots but i might be wrong. but maybe they are in game shots, i dont think the wiis graphics have been pushed to the limit

Around the Network
Stever89 said:
redspear said:
Wow and this is only using 22.4352% of the Wiis power!

It seems to be using at least 1.2 GameCubes, so I think it would be close to 67.15917%

Those pictures do look real nice though.

That's only if the best gamecube game used 100% capacity...

If all 3 are ingame, then it`s impressive. =)
If not, well, it`s a wii. =))

EDIT: oh, it`s a pre-render. Well, atleast we know, how this game could look on PS3. =]

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

I am planning to get this game....now I need to see if I can score cheap copies of the other 3....being an on and off again fan of Survival horror games would people here say they are worth it?

CrazzyMan said:

If all 3 are ingame, then it`s impressive. =)
If not, well, it`s a wii. =))

EDIT: oh, it`s a pre-render. Well, atleast we know, how this game could look on PS3. =]

Wow that was flamebait all over the place.

Around the Network

What? That's for Wii? Wow....!

WTF? THAT is Fatal Frame? It's a horror game? DARN! I thought I might be interested in this game. It looked completely different last time I looked at it, I must have been looking at the wrong pictures...

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

This game looks like it's going to be better than RE5. I'm really thinking about getting this game. If th story is solid and the gameplay is good, this game is mine.

No way the graphics will look that good, though. Those graphics are on par with games like Metal Gear Solid 4 and other game of that type. Hell, that 3rd screen shot looks better than Uncharted. I'm not even going to think about graphics that good in this game.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Anyone know if this game has fixed camera angles like resident evil?

Because i personally hate the fixed camera angles. While it can make it somewhat scary when you dont know whats coming, its also annoying. If your walking towards the camera, your character can see behind the camera, but you cant...wtf? You should be able to see what the character sees.

Something like re4, the part where you play as Ashley. That was the scariest moment in a videogame ive ever experienced, where all you have is her flashlight. If they did something like that, where it was really dark but you had control of the flashlight using the wii remote, i would die (of hapiness )

When is the release date?