By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many PSWii60DSP owners?

I have bought them all, but the DS was a gift for someone else. I own all the others.

Around the Network

I have only Nintendo consoles :P

Wii and Nintendo DS.

I've got all except the PSP, which I used to have and will have again when Kingdom Hearts comes out.

DS and 360 get the most play time, but over the last couple days and for the foreseeable future, that honour will go to Wii :p

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

In my house

Sony:
PS1,PS2(3),PS3(2), PSP(maybe 2, lost one lol.)

MSFT:
Xbox, Xbox360

Nintendo:
Nintendo, Gameboy Advance,Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii
(I dont know how I never had a SNES. Weird huh?)

Sega:
Genesis, Saturn,Dreamcast.

Side note:
Where can I get original Nintendo cords! I found it awhile back, it even had Super Mario Bros. 3 inside still but I cant find the power/av cords.

Edit: I also had this big pad with the joystick and big red buttons. I know its in the house somewhere but I forget what its called. Is that the Atari?

lvader said:

How many own all the current gen consoles? (PS3, Wii 360, DS and PSP)

I own them all but only the Wii and the DS get any serious playing time. The PS3 is used for Blu Ray and the PSP as a portable media player.

I own them all except the DS (I'm too much of a graphics whore).

PS3:  Used most by far.  Currently playing Warhawk & Rock Band

360:  Currently playing Lost Odyssey--Great game by the way.  Hadn't played it for awhile until LO came out.

Wii:  Haven't had it long at all.  Playing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

PSP:  Currently playing God of War: Chains of Olympus....dying to play FF: Crisis Core

PS2:  Actually play ps2 games on my ps3, but am just getting ready to play Xenogears vol. 1-3

All my other consoles such as Xbox, NES, Sega Genesis, etc. have been sold or are stuffed in a closet.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network

i'm DSWii...and don't have near enough time for that...no way i could own another console...i still have to finish zelda and paper mario and then get smg, ssbb, mk, wii fit, pro evo, z&w, no more heroes, etc etc

last gen i had ps2, gc, gba; gen before psx, n64

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp

I now own all the consoles. I got a Wii this week.

PS3: It's definitely my #1 played Console. Playing COD4 and DMC4. I get the multiplat games on this one just because I prefer the controls and the hardware.

Xbox 360: Playing Lost Odyssey. I bought this console mainly for Team Ninja / Mistwalker games.

Wii: I got SSBB. That's it so far. I really only seeing me play this for Zelda games and when friends come over.

PSP: Going to play GOW. I can't wait until FF7:CC

DS: Waiting on the FF4 remake to come out in the US. I bought this mainly for FF remakes.

PS2: I play these games on my 60 GB PS3. Right now, I'm going through Xenosaga Ep. I.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

My brother owns all three of them. I only have a Wii and DS.