By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Super Smash Bros. 4 3DS/Wii U Roster Predictions! <(^_^<)

I'm bored and we need moar Smash Bros. threads!

RETURNING:

- Yoshi
- Diddy Kong
- Wario
- Zelda/Shiek
- Gannondorf (but with sword and similar moveset to Ike)
- King Dedede
- Meta Knight
- Falco
- Captain Falcon
- Marth
- Ness
- Ice Climbers
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Mewtwo
- Pokemon Trainer

NEWCOMERS:

- Pac Man
- Dixie Kong
- Chrom
- Paluteana
- Mii
- A Pokemon (no idea which xD)

May have forgotten some characters, but that's the jist of it!

Around the Network

My dream character would be Majora's Mask Link, who could use his 3 mask transformations, with Fierce Deity as Final Smash, or you know, just make Fierce Deity his own character.

Sonic and Megaman though! You cannot get much better than that!

1doesnotsimply

Why not pokemon Red?

Would make sense to have pokemon red, considering they just had that Origin special that was about Red.

Also with Mega Evolutions, you could have the SMASH be one whatever pokemon is being used at time mega evolve instead of the tripple attack from last game.

Of your list of NEWCOMERS, I want Chrom and Palutena. If not Chrom then I predict they'll put "Marth" in the game.

My list of additional NEWCOMERS would look like this:
Shulk
Ghirahim
Chrom
Palutena

Really though, as long as they confirm Zelda/Sheik sometime in the near future, I'll be satisfied.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

BasilZero said:
Blaziken plox n_n

Also eww Pac-Man - I want Bomberman T.T

Iirc, Bomberman is under Konami's leash, so basically the same reasons Snake isn't comming back apply to Bomberman not getting in at all.
And yeah, Blaziken isn't iconic enough a Pokemon and is old news anyway.

Around the Network
FarleyMcFirefly said:
My dream character would be Majora's Mask Link, who could use his 3 mask transformations, with Fierce Deity as Final Smash, or you know, just make Fierce Deity his own character.

Sonic and Megaman though! You cannot get much better than that!

That'd be boss indeedy, but we already have 2 versions of Link as is! Also, it can get much better if you throw Pac Man into the mix! He'd allow for epic 4 player battles of Mario vs Sonic vs Pac Man vs Mega Man!

Nobody seems to think R.O.B. will return...
That makes me sad...
But them again I was the only person I knew who thought Toon Link would return...
So I can still hope...

Have a nice day...

irstupid said:
Why not pokemon Red?

Would make sense to have pokemon red, considering they just had that Origin special that was about Red.

Also with Mega Evolutions, you could have the SMASH be one whatever pokemon is being used at time mega evolve instead of the tripple attack from last game.

You are right he would still make sense! I was thinking they'd want to have the new starters to promote X/Y, but the game also gives you a Kanto starter so having Red would still promote X/Y. I'll change my prediction to just Pokemon Trainer then!

TK14 said:
Of your list of NEWCOMERS, I want Chrom and Palutena. If not Chrom then I predict they'll put "Marth" in the game.

My list of additional NEWCOMERS would look like this:
Shulk
Ghirahim
Chrom
Palutena

Really though, as long as they confirm Zelda/Sheik sometime in the near future, I'll be satisfied.

I thought Ghirahim actually might be a possibility until Toon Link was unveiled, assuming that unspoken rule of 4 representatives max per franchise remains true. And yeah I think it's 50/50 between Chrom and "Marth." Even though Chrom is main character, according to some official polls to determine DLC content, "Marth" is the most popular character in Awakening, so that's why I think they both have an equal chance.

leedlelee said:
Nobody seems to think R.O.B. will return...
That makes me sad...
But them again I was the only person I knew who thought Toon Link would return...
So I can still hope...

I have nothing against R.O.B. and wouldn't mind if he stayed, but I just don't think he will since it never made sense in the first place. He's not a video game character, he's a toy! He fits less in here than Snake did imo. He was also a character in MKDS, but was dropped in the next game, so I think the same thing is gonna happen to him here.