By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New holden designs SEXY OR WHAT!

Holden Hsv Maloo Ute 

Holden Ve SS

Holden Ve Clubsport

Are these cars insanely hot or what. The Maloo is soo hot

Opinions?

Around the Network

Holden = Vauxhall right?

I can't see the top or bottom pictures, but I can't say I am keen on the Vectra/Astra thing in the middle, I don't like all these normal cars with stupid spoilers on the back and buckets (is that right?) on the front.... admitedly these have been designed for them propely, so thay are not as bad as those that twenty year olds like to add to their Clios or Corsas, but I still don't like.

yeah holden is Vauhall,

the middle is the VE ss

Maloo is the Aussie version of the El Camino in the U.S. I wonder how long will it take to appear on our shores. The GTO is a straight rip of a Holden model ...

I think the Gto is the monaro?

90%  it is

Around the Network

Well the VE ss looks like an Astra (I was going to say Vectra due to the VE, but the Vectra changed shape about 4-5 years ago)

OMG Opel. Worst cars ever. We had one in Australia 1,5 trips to the garage per 100km. (Although they have become better in Germany) Now they have also uglified them, cool.

Seriously they look like the tacky cars from fast and the furious.

I'll tell you which Vauxhall I like... the VX220 (or the lightnign version of it), it is basically a Lotus Elise but looks even better.

TWRoO said:
I'll tell you which Vauxhall I like... the VX220 (or the lightnign version of it), it is basically a Lotus Elise but looks even better.

Thats called a tigra over here :D

Meh, I'm like one of the worlds biggest Holden haters, over here if you drive a Holden you're automatically a wanker. (Well that's generally how me and my mates percieve them)

It's not so much the cars, it's the people that drive them, I can't stop at a red light without an old Commodore driver wanting to race me.