By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Potomac Primary, the Chesapeake region votes today

Recent results:

Obama has 63% in Virginia

67% in Maryland

75% in D.C.

Hillary Clinton's percentages are hardly worth mentioning.

Around the Network

@ Avinash_Tyagi

Update your crap, homes. Obama swept the Potomac Primaries ...

McCain and Obama PWNED!

man, he's dominating. I really hope he doesn't get shafted in Texas, if she dominates Texas she could be back in it. Obama is certainly picking up steam though, maybe the Superdelegates will support him after all.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
man, he's dominating. I really hope he doesn't get shafted in Texas, if she dominates Texas she could be back in it. Obama is certainly picking up steam though, maybe the Superdelegates will support him after all.

Here's the deal - she has to win CONVINCINGLY in Texas and Ohio. Won't happen. You have tons of blacks in Ohio - I mean a ton - and he'll snag their vote. She can write off Ohio ... Texas has a heavy Hispanic population, but Obama has a grip of cash and has been pouring all that Wii-Ds Lite money (Wii print money!!!) and STILL earning funds.

Hillary is on the ropes - her deputy campaign manager resigned today - her hot campaign manager, Solis, was canned like a Pepsi ... she gave her campaign a $5M loan AND Pres. Clinton has been muzzled since S. Carolina.

The reason why folks doubted Obama now is California. Guess what? The numerous absentee ballots were in BEFORE the Kennedy endorsements. They were before the polls closed on Super Tuesday when the Obamamomentum was rolling. And he did ok in Cali, had those folks not sent in their ballots, it would have been a lot closer. Now? He has swept 8 states - 8 - with Hillary picking up a few delegates. She's in damage control and can't stop Obama. She's tired and she sees the end.

Mark my words - if she doesn't win Texas and Ohio by comfortable margins, she's out.

Around the Network

Obama routed today! Its still too early to count Clinton out, but Obama is now the frontrunner. This put Republicans in the better position for now, because they can now focus their resources on the general election even though most Americans should be very scared of having old man McCain with his finger on the button.

I hate to quote drudge, but...

In the Chesapeake Rout, according to exit polls in Maryland, Obama won:
Latino Voters By Six Points: 53-47
All Religions (Including Catholics)
All Age Groups (Including Seniors)
All Regions
All Education Levels
And Women by TWENTY ONE POINTS...

;)

damkira said:
Obama routed today! Its still too early to count Clinton out, but Obama is now the frontrunner. This put Republicans in the better position for now, because they can now focus their resources on the general election even though most Americans should be very scared of having old man McCain with his finger on the button.

Man, I am not counting Hillary out, but her final hopes hinge on Texas and Ohio - dominating. See Guilani's campaign to see those results. 

madskillz said:
The_vagabond7 said:

Here's the deal - she has to win CONVINCINGLY in Texas and Ohio. Won't happen. You have tons of blacks in Ohio - I mean a ton - and he'll snag their vote. She can write off Ohio ... Texas has a heavy Hispanic population, but Obama has a grip of cash and has been pouring all that Wii-Ds Lite money (Wii print money!!!) and STILL earning funds.

Hillary is on the ropes - her deputy campaign manager resigned today - her hot campaign manager, Solis, was canned like a Pepsi ... she gave her campaign a $5M loan AND Pres. Clinton has been muzzled since S. Carolina.

The reason why folks doubted Obama now is California. Guess what? The numerous absentee ballots were in BEFORE the Kennedy endorsements. They were before the polls closed on Super Tuesday when the Obamamomentum was rolling. And he did ok in Cali, had those folks not sent in their ballots, it would have been a lot closer. Now? He has swept 8 states - 8 - with Hillary picking up a few delegates. She's in damage control and can't stop Obama. She's tired and she sees the end.

Mark my words - if she doesn't win Texas and Ohio by comfortable margins, she's out.

Oh yeah, I totally agree. Like I said, unless she dominates Texas, it's over.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

madskillz said:
@ Avinash_Tyagi

Update your crap, homes. Obama swept the Potomac Primaries ...

lol, sorry dude, I was asleep

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)