By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Boosting just got a whole lot easier for SONY fans, TrueTrophies is here..!!!

So, TrueAchievements sister site TrueTrophies is now oficially OPEN.

Create boosting sessions, set goals for yourself, trophy streaks, more stats than you can shake a stick at, gaming news of course and much MUCH more.

And you can link your TrueAchievements & TrueTrophies accounts so that both profiles show on your homepage regardless of which site you are on.

Over 4,000 people have already joined TT, and i expect that number to grow massively over the coming weeks (there's over 216,000 TA members)

Enjoy.

See, don't say i don't do nowt for you sony gamers out there.

I'm RONSTER316 on both sites.

http://www.truetrophies.com/

Around the Network

Thanks, just signed up

Interestingly, my stats in terms of completion percentage and ratio are nearly the same as with achievements...

Munkeh111 said:
Thanks, just signed up

Interestingly, my stats in terms of completion percentage and ratio are nearly the same as with achievements...

Yeah, very close percentage complete and ratio.

Even your completed games for both consoles are quite close (18 v 14).

I have managed to complete 1 PS3 game vs 170 XB360 games. (i got a lot of work to do on the TT front at some point lol).

Ronster316 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Thanks, just signed up

I have managed to complete 1 PS3 game vs 170 XB360 games. (i got a lot of work to do on the TT front at some point lol).

170!!!!!!!!!! That's absurd. I've kind of lost achievement focus recently, but even if I hadn't, I don't think I've even played that number of games

I'll stick with ps3t thanks.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Ronster316 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Thanks, just signed up

170!!!!!!!!!! That's absurd. I've kind of lost achievement focus recently, but even if I hadn't, I don't think I've even played that number of games

There was an 18 month period at a particular work site where i could pretty much play the 360 for 12 hours a night if i wanted to, that helped A LOT

Ronster316 said:
Munkeh111 said:

There was an 18 month period at a particular work site where i could pretty much play the 360 for 12 hours a night if i wanted to, that helped A LOT

That does sound fun...

Afternoon/Evening bump (another one tonight/small hours of the morning then....... i tried)

Are you the owner of the site? Vita only leaderboard is a good idea.

michael_stutzer said:
Are you the owner of the site? Vita only leaderboard is a good idea.

No, i don't own the site, but i have been a member of TrueAchievements for 5 years now and absolutely LOVE it.

Seem as TT is pretty much the same as TA content wise but all about PS3/PS4/Vita........ i think a lot of people will like it.