By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Don´t think this has been posted yet.

Very nice vídeo (and pics at the end) from the Japan Expo in France!

Enjoy: http://chipslike.com/

Around the Network

I forgot to mention 2 days ago; that I bought both a new copy of Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask & Brain Training 3D, for $15 & $10, because they are on clearance.

Makes Mii wish I had price check the Transformers Prime on 3DS the last time I saw a copy of it at KMart.

Kmart sometimes has really great deals, but they don't update the price tag to the current price.

Also, when will the Nintendomination Sigs be ported to the OP of this Thread?

What do kids today think of the venerable Game Boy?

Is it wrong that I want to slap to some of them?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

What do kids today think of the venerable Game Boy?

Is it wrong that I want to slap to some of them?

No, no it isn't. Infact I'd be a little disappointed had you not wanted to

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I want to murder some of those kids..."This was the first nintendo system" OMG SHUT UP!!!

Around the Network

Geez, looking at that poll, one might expect Captain Toad to be a surprise megahit. Somehow I think Smash will sell more, though.

HylianSwordsman said:
Geez, looking at that poll, one might expect Captain Toad to be a surprise megahit. Somehow I think Smash will sell more, though.

Sadly I wouldn't put too much behind VGC polls. They like to play with our minds and give misleading results

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
HylianSwordsman said:

Sadly I wouldn't put too much behind VGC polls. They like to play with our minds and give misleading results

Like the poll I saw several months back saying that Watch Dogs Wii U was the most anticipated version, getting twice as many votes as the PS4? Yeah, VGC polls are great.

cycycychris said:

Kind of funny developer vs Miiverse 8 year old conversation here.

What game is that on?

Nintendo news of 09/07/2014: OfficerRaichu is just coming and going... And I don't complain I love doing these!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988