By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Not actually 3DS news of 31/05/2014: Now that I have MK8, I'm happy again :D

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Still not ready for Kart 8 online. Haven't even seen all the stages yet , dumb work.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I was really anxious to finally get mario kart and maybe join the tourney but i had a problem with my stupid debit card so i couldn't make the purchase, now i have to wait until monday... damn

Some Mario Kart 8 Vids:

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Has anyone been able to enter Club Nintendo? the site has been a mess today, it takes forever to enter...I haven't been able to reclaim my free game :/

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

MK8 online sucks... I keep winning =P
Where is the talent??

osed125 said:

Sing me up for the MK8 tournament. The races have been more steady now for methankfully.

Silly user, Dogs can't sing. (LOL)

osed125 said:

Has anyone been able to enter Club Nintendo? the site has been a mess today, it takes forever to enter...I haven't been able to reclaim my free game :/

I haven't been able to get on and talking to some other users, they haven't either.

Will try to get my free game in a couple days. No point right now.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

So we've about 30 minutes to go until the tourney starts (4PM BST/11AM EST). Community codes are:

0642-7368-7206 (Group 1)

6346-6994-8720 (Group 2)

9441-7183-3120 (Finals)

Please enter all required codes and be here about 10-15 minutes before the tourney is due to start. Post here when you're online and ready to go, then at the start time the group leaders (myself for Group 1, Slarvax for Group 2) will enter and post. It is imperative that you then enter the tourney promptly thereafter, but not before. Odds are on that we will enter on exactly the hour; but do check before entering (even if it means lots of refreshing!)

There should be 9 people in each group (see below). After the eight races, the best six from each group will move onto the "Finals" tourney (as above). Here, there will be five more races to decide the ultimate VGC champion, so try your best! The whole thing should last approximately an hour.

In addition, the participants and their groups are here:

Participants:

User Group
Conegamer 1 (Group Leader)
Shadow1980 2
KingKazuma34 1
Einsam_Delphin 2
AlphaCielago 1
Slarvax 2 (Group Leader)
FatedReality 1
swbf2lord 2
KingofredLions 1
BiffAtlas 1
animegaming 2
justinian 1
cycycychris 2
THE1 2
THE1 (+1) 2
MoHasanie 1
osed125 2
ktay95 1
amp316 1

Please if you wish to join, say so ASAP!

Also if needs be, my NNID is Conegamer for those of you yet to add me.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I can play today :).

NNID: StefanDeMachtige

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.