By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Slarvax said:
MoHasanie said:
Could I please get a Nintendo original logo on my avatar too? :)

Tell JizzBeardthePirate

Thanks Slarvax! :) 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

That video... it`s like a whole new Nintendo!

RolStoppable said:

3011-3757-3665

Unlocks for point counting in a couple of minutes. Looks like people can enter at any point to race just for fun though. I am starting to doubt that these tournament rooms are useful for the kinds of tournaments we want to play.

EDIT: Or maybe they'll work. It's just hard to figure out the best method when you get no help.

I'm just gonna use the Friend rooms. Not sure if it has all the options Tournament mode has, but I know it has the usual 4 race grand prixs, which is all I needs for now!

I'd love to do this, but I can't make it at 3 PM BST, unfortunately.

Wii U News for May 29,2014:
1: Mecedes and Nintendo team up and giving out mecedes benz dlc to Japan this summer.
2. WiiU gamecube controller adaptor HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED!
3: The 16 competitors in the Smash Bros Invitational have been announced.
4. Mario Kart 8 web app is now available.
5: Sticks has been announced as a completely new character in the Sonic universe. She will be in Sonic Boom
Heres a picture of sticks:

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I'm just gonna use the Friend rooms. Not sure if it has all the options Tournament mode has, but I know it has the usual 4 race grand prixs, which is all I needs for now!

It has? Must be by default then, because there is no option to select the number of races.

Ah really? Darn, how am I supposed to do an All Cup Tournament now? D:

Just In:
1: Pikmin 3 now supports touch controls in latest update http://mynintendonews.com/2014/05/29/pikmin-3-now-includes-stylus-control-option-in-recent-update/#respond

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:

Wii U News for May 29,2014:
5: Sticks has been announced as a completely new character in the Sonic universe. She will be in Sonic Boom
Heres a picture of sticks:

Thats extremly intresting should be pretty cool but not sure how I feel about her deishgn 

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

im watchimg mk8 online live stream.. every race is full 12 players people already playing like crazy this is just awesome :D

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

3DS news of 28-29/05/2013: News that end with "*" are the ones that were supposed to be posted yesterday

• Steel Divers update coming in early June!
  • Nintendo trademarked "Delta Emerald" in Japan. (don't overhype. Gray and Water Blue were trademarked a long while ago)
  • Special promo for Pushmo and Crashmo!
  • Yokai Watch has sold 1 million copies just in Japan!*
  • Media Create: As usual, 3DS is the best selling console with 23k units.But suprisingly, the Wii U receives a little boost to 9k, and outsells the PS3 and PS4! (I'm not making fun of anybody, it is actually shocking, specially since you'd expect a drop before MK week). YW sold an impressive 34k units, followed by PES 2014 for the 3DS with 17k units, and Mario Golf closes the Top 10 with only 7k units.Then we have Mario Party, Pokemon XY, Monter Hunter, Kirby, and many, many 3DS games...*

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988