By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Slarvax said:
Guys, guys guys... There's still no N64 VC, calm down.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
Salnax said:
I chose the worst possible time for my feature.

I saw your feature and thought it was excellent as usual! So good job again

But yeah it was a bit of poor timing. Sorry about that...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Wouldn't you know it, there weren't enough news for yesterday daily report... So there goes that.

It was only 1 important (Media Create) and the other only for Japan! They'll appear on todays post.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Should we sign up in this thread or wait for the official Mario Kart tourney thread?

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

FatedReality said:
Should we sign up in this thread or wait for the official Mario Kart tourney thread?

They're going to be different tourneys, so if you wanna take part in both then that's great and sign up in both!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

For any of you who haven't "signed up" (or don't check the OP of this thread...!), the link to the Official MK8 Thread is in my Sig.

This isn't a shameless plug... Coney told me to do it!

Conegamer said:
FatedReality said:

They're going to be different tourneys, so if you wanna take part in both then that's great and sign up in both!

Ohhh I didn't realize they were two seperate tourneys 0_0!!!! In any case I would love to sign up for the tourney I've never played in a Vgchartes tourney before but I read your post, is it kind of like first come first serve.Who ever joins the community when it opens the fastest is in right? 

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Are these 3 new trailers for MK8? They're just a tad different...

If they are, I think Ninty doesn't want to give up on the "war"

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Could I please get a Nintendo original logo on my avatar too? :)

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
Could I please get a Nintendo original logo on my avatar too? :)

Tell JizzBeardthePirate