By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Some Wii U/3ds News for May 23,2014
1: Ubisoft has no wii u/3ds games to show or release in 2014 or later on(not even Just Dance) D:
2: Ikes been confirmed for smash
3: New Rumor of 2 new Nintendo games from a person who has been right about most things.
4: Mario Kart commercials are now shown before X-Men Days of Future Past in North America
5:Mario Kart 8 NASCAR advertisement
6: Minish Cap is coming to Wii U Eshop in Europe May 29th

7: Special Pattern of Vivilian to be distributed worldwide when 100 million pokemon have been traded online

8: New Sea Green 3ds is announced and is coming June 6

9: To end the news of the day off so far we got a picture of what looks to be Skyloft?!

How i do for my first time?

Great work! 

Though if it would be possible to throw out a couple sources that'd be even better. Makes it easier when I update the points and the OP, see.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Hey guys, whilst your discussion is rather intriguing, please do try and stay on-topic as much as possible.

Nothing serious right now, keep up the great work, but just something to be wary of

Party pooper...

Ok so, apparently there is a hack that allows users to keep playing online with the DS and probalby Wii. Has anyone tried it?
(OF course not, everybody here is legal and wouldn't use something like that...)

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

ok ill put sdome sources in there

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

We've been waiting for the Green 3DS since 2K10.

I believe there is still 1 or 2 other 3DS colors, from what I remember of E3 2K10.

JEMC said:
Conegamer said:
Hey guys, whilst your discussion is rather intriguing, please do try and stay on-topic as much as possible.

Nothing serious right now, keep up the great work, but just something to be wary of

Party pooper...

Ok so, apparently there is a hack that allows users to keep playing online with the DS and probalby Wii. Has anyone tried it?
(OF course not, everybody here is legal and wouldn't use something like that...)

I would try the hack, for Wii games since I skipped the 7th Home Consoles, but I didn't want to wait til 2012 for a good library on Home Consoles last Gen.

How can people play DS & Wii online?

Around the Network

I cant figure out how many coins i have D:

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Kaizar said:
We've been waiting for the Green 3DS since 2K10.

I believe there is still 1 or 2 other 3DS colors, from what I remember of E3 2K10.

Don't get your hopes up. Nintendo also revealed the Wii with 5 or 6 different colours and look what happened.

Besides, didn't they use the geen with the Yoshi themed 3DS?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
I cant figure out how many coins i have D:

I haven't updated in a while; you'll find out come the 1st June!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

ok thx because i think i have at least 5 coins

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

never mind i made 3rd in the last mario kart 7 tourney so i think i have more than 10 coins

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?