By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

I guess Nintendo of France stated that the new Smash will use NFC figures, so that is probably how they will do the DLC of characters for Smash.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/22/nintendo-france-rep-says-smash-wii-u-will-use-nfc

Around the Network
BlkPaladin said:
I guess Nintendo of France stated that the new Smash will use NFC figures, so that is probably how they will do the DLC of characters for Smash.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/22/nintendo-france-rep-says-smash-wii-u-will-use-nfc

Well we dont really have to wait to long for an official reveal now, this was clearly going to be one of their big E3 announcements =(

ktay95 said:
BlkPaladin said:

Well we dont really have to wait to long for an official reveal now, this was clearly going to be one of their big E3 announcements =(

I think they are going to use a little different direction for NFC than what is being used with Skylanders and Infinity. Where both are only usable for that certin software line. Nintendo may go the route where if the game is made for NFC that you can unlock by the progress of the figure in various games, DLC for the charter in another game, an assit like trophy in another. I posted about make "game epics" across platforms and different titles a while back. And that may be the direct Nintendo is take with their NFP.

BlkPaladin said:

I think they are going to use a little different direction for NFC than what is being used with Skylanders and Infinity. Where both are only usable for that certin software line. Nintendo may go the route where if the game is made for NFC that you can unlock by the progress of the figure in various games, DLC for the charter in another game, an assit like trophy in another. I posted about make "game epics" across platforms and different titles a while back. And that may be the direct Nintendo is take with their NFP.

Yeah if I can buy Mario and have it unlock stuff in Smash and then a future Mario Party and then say Mario Golf U... =D

Same goes for say a Link figure. First Smash, then say Zelda U and then... I dont know a Zelda themed court in Mario Tennis U.

This goes for like every character, well some may have more to them then others.

Plus as a collector I will most likely buy them all

Just beat Arcade mode in StreetPass Squad!!!! YAY!!!!!

Yep.

Around the Network

a bunch of Hyrule Warriors screenshots

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/05/here_are_plenty_of_lovely_hyrule_warriors_screenshots_at_which_to_gawk

guys off topic but did you guys see
how well godzilla helped mk8
(trailer of mk8 was shown before godzilla and it was opening weekend for it)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

NintendoPie is doing his tourney at 5:30pm EDT (10:30pm BST?) so yours should be earlier, that way if someone can't make one tourney they might still be able to make the other. The most voted for option being 3pm BST (10am EDT?) would definitely work with this!

Einsam_Delphin said:

NintendoPie is doing his tourney at 5:30pm EDT (10:30pm BST?) so yours should be earlier, that way if someone can't make one tourney they might still be able to make the other. The most voted for option being 3pm BST (10am EDT?) would definitely work with this!

I never really trust these polls if I'm honest. Seems like almost every one gets half votes from the top pick.

Still we shall try it at 3PM; that may just be a touch early for me though. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I never really trust these polls if I'm honest. Seems like almost every one gets half votes from the top pick.

Still we shall try it at 3PM; that may just be a touch early for me though. 

Yeah it'd definitely help if there was a way to limit who could vote to members only, but 3pm still would make sense! Anywhere from 3 to 5 would be nice so that there's a good 5 hour difference minimum between your's and NinPie's tournaments.