By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Conegamer said:
Slarvax said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Amazing games guys! This was definitely the best Mario Kart session I've played so far on here! ^_^

*sniff* I HATE MK NOW :(

Just give it time, I'm sure you'll get a chance!

Also, I'm planning an officially official VGChartz Mario Kart 7 Tourney at some point in the next month or so, to wave goodbye to the 7 era and welcome in the 8 era! We will need every single person on this site who plays the game and is willing, though. Let's make this a good one!

Good luck getting everyone to show up lol! Though I thought you said we'd still have MK7 tournaments every so often for a while longer since not everyone will get Mario Kart 8 right away, although based on AwakeandAlive's thread, there are more than enough people planning to get the game at launch.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
wii u news now!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Einsam_Delphin said:
Conegamer said:
Slarvax said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Amazing games guys! This was definitely the best Mario Kart session I've played so far on here! ^_^

Also, I'm planning an officially official VGChartz Mario Kart 7 Tourney at some point in the next month or so, to wave goodbye to the 7 era and welcome in the 8 era! We will need every single person on this site who plays the game and is willing, though. Let's make this a good one!

Good luck getting everyone to show up lol! Though I thought you said we'd still have MK7 tournaments every so often for a while longer since not everyone will get Mario Kart 8 right away, although based on AwakeandAlive's thread, there are more than enough people planning to get the game at launch.

Yeah, I plan on alternating them for a few months or until people stop attending, really. I thought a big tourney might attract more players though!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

You should invite Rol to one of your tourneys and feel what the real pain of being MK trolled is like.

Also, I'm super excited for MK8, still. Hopefully hosting it won't be too hard, it'll be my first time hosting a game online.

Conegamer said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Conegamer said:
Slarvax said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Yeah, I plan on alternating them for a few months or until people stop attending, really. I thought a big tourney might attract more players though!

What would be different about from the usual tournys?

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
You should invite Rol to one of your tourneys and feel what the real pain of being MK trolled is like.

Also, I'm super excited for MK8, still. Hopefully hosting it won't be too hard, it'll be my first time hosting a game online.

I did invite him to today's tourny, but got no response. D:

Einsam_Delphin said:

You did it wrong. 

See, you don't just "ask" Rol to do something, you demand it. Rol responds to an assertive presence. Trust me, he's my mother.

NintendoPie said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

You did it wrong. 

See, you don't just "ask" Rol to do something, you demand it. Rol responds to an assertive presence. Trust me, he's my mother.

Nothing but lies! You needa get that checked out man!

Sorry Spurgeonryan, found nothing for Wii U news...

I guess I'll link this weird idea of a thread I had.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OANI0l6d5Bs&app=desktop

Video game related music played with beer bottles=pretty cool