By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Amazing games guys! This was definitely the best Mario Kart session I've played so far on here! ^_^

I might not turn up for the next one because I honestly suck :/ But good, challenging games anyway.

Oh come on now! I thought you got 3rd in the main grand prix!? That's great for your first time in a while!

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Amazing games guys! This was definitely the best Mario Kart session I've played so far on here! ^_^

*sniff* I HATE MK NOW :(

You can't blame Mario Kart for your internet connection!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I might not turn up for the next one because I honestly suck :/ But good, challenging games anyway.

Oh come on now! I thought you got 3rd in the main grand prix!? That's great for your first time in a while!

True, but I'm used to being near or on the top usually. It's strange because the GP you missed with 7 racers I got 2nd haha. 

But you suddenly got extremely competitive when we got further into the racing

Einsam_Delphin said:
Slarvax said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

It's not my Internet connection! It works perfectly fine in every other game! EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Rainbow Yoshi said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

True, but I'm used to being near or on the top usually. It's strange because the GP you missed with 7 racers I got 2nd haha. 

3rd place is near the top! I should be the one who's in disarray since I've won like 90% of these tournaments, yet today I came in dead last! And idk I guess I just started paying more attention. :L

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Slarvax said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

It's not my Internet connection! It works perfectly fine in every other game! EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Try some races against random opponents. Could just be the community being stupid.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

3rd place is near the top! I should be the one who's in disarray since I've won like 90% of these tournaments, yet today I came in dead last! And idk I guess I just started paying more attention. :L

Just goes to show that we're all quite closely matched I guess. I think what was letting me down was silly errors. Once I get in the groove again I should be there.

Rainbow Yoshi said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Just goes to show that we're all quite closely matched I guess. I think what was letting me down was silly errors. Once I get in the groove again I should be there.

Good, you better be back then! Next time I'm going to use my primary Kart set-up and destroy you all!!!

Slarvax said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Just give it time, I'm sure you'll get a chance!

Also, I'm planning an officially official VGChartz Mario Kart 7 Tourney at some point in the next month or so, to wave goodbye to the 7 era and welcome in the 8 era! We will need every single person on this site who plays the game and is willing, though. Let's make this a good one!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Slarvax said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Just give it time, I'm sure you'll get a chance!

Also, I'm planning an officially official VGChartz Mario Kart 7 Tourney at some point in the next month or so, to wave goodbye to the 7 era and welcome in the 8 era! We will need every single person on this site who plays the game and is willing, though. Let's make this a good one!

I'll be there, but will my internet cooperate!? D:

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988