By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

LoL last round was more than just horrific XD

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

Unfortunately I have to leave.... still homework and stuff. Thanks for playing guys! had a lot of fun

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Zisbest said:
Let's face it guys... if we didn't come in first place we played horrible. Amirite?

NO! You know how epic it is to have a race you end up third, but had an awesome battle with the 2nd and 1st place!? It's jst too good!

And I'm done eating! I see you're all playing, I'm joining right now!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Zisbest said:
Unfortunately I have to leave.... still homework and stuff. Thanks for playing guys! had a lot of fun

It's all good! Thanks for joining us, for once! xD

Slarvax said:
Zisbest said:
Let's face it guys... if we didn't come in first place we played horrible. Amirite?

NO! You know how epic it is to have a race you end up third, but had an awesome battle with the 2nd and 1st place!? It's jst too good!

And I'm done eating! I see you're all playing, I'm joining right now!

Sweeeet! Guess we can start now!

Around the Network

I'm Shadow Mario btw

Finally got 1st! xD

OIHOYFOY*F^&*VO
What did I do to you, Gods of MK at VGC!? It always works! Until I play in a community from VGC!!
WHYYYYYY

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Ridiculous

I fancy one more, feel like I've got more to prove.