By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Yay, i'm in the OP .

I'm sad I haven't been around much lately though. It's funny, i'm more busy now that i'm unemployed than when I was employed. Desk jobs do that to you.

Been slowly, but surely filling up my dex on pokemon Y. Just 85 to go .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Hello...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Hello...

I THOUGHT YOU SAID WE WOULD LIKE YOUR NEW AVATAR!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Slarvax said:
Hello...

I THOUGHT YOU SAID WE WOULD LIKE YOUR NEW AVATAR!

I said "LOVE"

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

lestatdark said:
Yay, i'm in the OP .

I'm sad I haven't been around much lately though. It's funny, i'm more busy now that i'm unemployed than when I was employed. Desk jobs do that to you.

Been slowly, but surely filling up my dex on pokemon Y. Just 85 to go .

I really need to fill my dex.

I'm engrossed in team building atm.

My 2nd legit competative team is just 1 item away from being complete (but it's outside my control).

Ubers team is some what complete, mostly just need to redo EV's.

Itching to start a UU team, but its really unstable atm (like the recent Chansey moved back in OU).

Have a bunch of new traded pokemon to EV train, tho they aren't on any planned team. 

Already planning my second joke team, unless big changes happen to the Twitch Crystal team.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

Wii U news of 11/03/2014:

• Global SW, 1st week of march: Wii U SW sales are baaad, with only 1 unit short of being 266k (not kidding), it's the 3rd worst selling for all platforms, but the Vita is the second worst selling, and that's a handheld, so yay? DK falls to the 7th spot, but sells pretty good with 76k units sold, and 331k units LTD. But every single other Wii U game sold under 27k (so below the top 30). There are NSMBU, 3D World, NSLU, Nintendo Land, and Wii Party U. 
  • Rayman Legends hits the 300k mark, and AC IV and Batman AO hit 150k units.
  • For some reason, you couldn't preorder MK8 at Amazon, but now you can!
  • Nintendo opens an Official page for the indies!
  • Spanish charts for February are out, and they show DK selling decently good. Specially since it was only out for a week! (It's not some fancy columns with numbers)
  • Character art from Sonic Boom. But I believe this is from the TV Show.
  • I couldn't link that Sonic Boom art, so here's something...

Completely random, but man I went from 140 hours of New Leaf playtime to 330 hours in a few months! It's now only 30 hours behind MK7 and 90 behind Awakening, my most played game! With MK7's playtime going to drop a ton after MK8 releases and since I don't really play Awakening much anymore, it'll soon become my most played game!

Was Trucks not going to host SSB tourneys in his SSB4 thread? I know I was planning on hosting MK8 tourneys in my thread.

NintendoPie said:
Was Trucks not going to host SSB tourneys in his SSB4 thread? I know I was planning on hosting MK8 tourneys in my thread.

i'll be doing it!

tbone51 said:

i'll be doing it!

You will be doing which? The SSB4 tourneys or the MK8 tourneys? Because those are mine as of now.