By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Mario Kart 8 Limited Edition Revealed by Nintendo, Comes with a Blue Shell Trophy

Around the Network
Nem said:
osed125 said:

Guys I can buy Sonic All Star Racing on Wii U for $20...is it worth it? has anyone here played it?

Its a very good racer. Especially if you used to like SEGA games. Lots of nostalgia and good music. Its a steal for 20. Buy that. The Wii U version is the best console version aswell.

Didn't play many SEGA games as a kid aside from Sonic, so nostalgia isn't really a big factor for me.

Nintendo and PC gamer

IronFall gameplay video coming this month, some code redone to bring “AAA AI to the 3DS”

VD-Dev has been keeping quiet about IronFall over the past few months, but that should be changing within a matter of weeks. The studio confirmed to us that a gameplay video will be released before April arrives.

VD-Dev also spoke with us about the extensive work it has been implementing in IronFall’s AI system. The team restarted its code from scratch because it wasn’t satisfied with the original version.

According to VD-Dev’s Fernando Velez, as a general rule, code is redone until they are completely satisfied “no matter how long it takes”. The second version of IronFall’s code should bring “AAA AI to the 3DS”.

http://nintendoeverything.com/ironfall-gameplay-video-coming-this-month-some-code-redone-to-bring-aaa-ai-to-the-3ds/

how do you think this game will turn out?

chidori-chan2 said:
Mario Kart 8 Limited Edition Revealed by Nintendo, Comes with a Blue Shell Trophy

Blue Shell as a trophy? Oh the irony!

I would say go for the Sonic All Stars game, for that price you can't really go wrong!

Again, it's Mario Kart this weekend. Hope to see you all there!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

It confuses me that you can actually hold weekly MK7 tourneys. Is there really enough people on here that think its a good Mario Kart game??

ktay95 said:
It confuses me that you can actually hold weekly MK7 tourneys. Is there really enough people on here that think its a good Mario Kart game??

Its my favorite mario kart after Double Dash. Dont you like it?

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
ktay95 said:

No, my fave is Wii because it fealt fair... yeah I know fair and Mario Kart dont mix well. While I fealt like skill and knowledge with a little bit of luck could win me races in Wii, MK7 has me relying on what seems to purely be luck. In Wii taking the right lines and shortcuts, using good strategies would give you a big enough lead to hold on to a top 3 spot no matter what really, in MK7 if I start the final lap in 1st Im hit by like 2 Blue shells minimum and then spammed by reds to be knocked back to like 6th-8th with no time to catch back up. Also Bikes =P I hate not having my inside drifting bikes, which Ive heard may not return in MK8 =(

ktay95 said:

Think? We know it's a good game! Best in the series infact! Whether or not you're good at the game changes this not!

Also I should be there for the tournament!

ktay95 said:
RealGamingExpert said:
ktay95 said:

No, my fave is Wii because it fealt fair... yeah I know fair and Mario Kart dont mix well. While I fealt like skill and knowledge with a little bit of luck could win me races in Wii, MK7 has me relying on what seems to purely be luck. In Wii taking the right lines and shortcuts, using good strategies would give you a big enough lead to hold on to a top 3 spot no matter what really, in MK7 if I start the final lap in 1st Im hit by like 2 Blue shells minimum and then spammed by reds to be knocked back to like 6th-8th with no time to catch back up. Also Bikes =P I hate not having my inside drifting bikes, which Ive heard may not return in MK8 =(

Interesting, for me its the other way around. But i think only because of the blue shell. Its way better when more people than just the first player gets hit, we all know that situation: Being first for 2 turns and then the blue shell comes :( I dont mind loosing, but if its always because of a blue shell then it gets frustrating after a while. MK7 is much more enjoyable for me only because of that.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert