By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Slarvax said:
Salnax said:

3DS News: March 6, 2014

• Here's a brief guide on some of the things you competitive Pokemon people care about. You guys can metagame all you want; I'm not even trying until you can honestly say that I won't be going up against teams of shiny legendaries as often as not.

This links to Yumi's Odd Odyssey.

That game must be a guide for Pokemon then

Around the Network

Wii U news of 06/03/2014:

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I think it comes as a surprise to Noone that Watch Dogs won't be coming out with the other versions. Not with what ie coming a couple days later, anyway

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Slarvax said:
Crazy man, when I get it, I could give it to you for nothing! I'm in a Nuzlocke blind run (it's a sad one too), so when (if) I get it, you can have mine!

O wow really?  

Sure thing then, but I owe you then, so if you ever need something breeded and EV trained to perfection I am there for you!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
Slarvax said:
Crazy man, when I get it, I could give it to you for nothing! I'm in a Nuzlocke blind run (it's a sad one too), so when (if) I get it, you can have mine!

O wow really?  

Sure thing then, but I owe you then, so if you ever need something breeded and EV trained to perfection I am there for you!

I couldve given it to you I just didnt like your offers =P that and Im lazy

Around the Network

Guys I can buy Sonic All Star Racing on Wii U for $20...is it worth it? has anyone here played it?

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:

Guys I can buy Sonic All Star Racing on Wii U for $20...is it worth it? has anyone here played it?

Ive only played it on Vita (PS+ ftw) and it was the best kart racer Ive ever played that isnt named Mario Kart. Hell in some areas it very much surpasses Mario Kart

Earthlock: Festival of Magic Kickstarter
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/171497873/earthlock-festival-of-magic

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

osed125 said:

Its a very good racer. Especially if you used to like SEGA games. Lots of nostalgia and good music. Its a steal for 20. Buy that. The Wii U version is the best console version aswell.

Denpa Men 3 announced for West
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/223693-genius-sonority-announces-the-denpa-men-3-the-rise-of-digitoll

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842