By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

That is true. Though I love Wind Waker too much to be sad!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I would join the Pokemon tourney but I just found out the internet bill is unpaid -_- FFS this is BS, Im so fucking sick of slow internet =(

ktay95 said:
I would join the Pokemon tourney but I just found out the internet bill is unpaid -_- FFS this is BS, Im so fucking sick of slow internet =(

That sounds like quite the pain. Does that mean you won't be joining us, then?

Hopefully you can have it sorted for the next one though 

Conegamer said:
ktay95 said:

In saying that it has now magically been paid O_O guess it didnt go through the system properly at first. Still wont be joining this time though, just cant be bothered with it now that my copy of Project X Zone is here. Its an awesome game so far, too bad I only know like 8 characters or so

That's fair enough, do enjoy Project X Zone!

So who else wants to play?

Around the Network

Welp, another Saturday Pokemon Tournament I'll miss because of work.

Here's the Dark Types I've fully trained to be part of my super awesome Dark Team!

• Absol
  • Bisharp
  • Drapion
  • Greninja
  • Gyarados
  • Houndoom
  • Hydreigon
  • Krookodile
  • Malamar
  • Mandibuzz
  • Pangoro
  • Sableye
  • Sharpedo
  • Spiritomb
  • Tyranitar
  • Umbreon
  • Weavile
  • Zoroark

ktay95 said:
Conegamer said:
ktay95 said:

In saying that it has now magically been paid O_O guess it didnt go through the system properly at first. Still wont be joining this time though, just cant be bothered with it now that my copy of Project X Zone is here. Its an awesome game so far, too bad I only know like 8 characters or so

Oh come on now! You can play X Zone anytime, but the same can't be said for these tournaments!

Einsam_Delphin said:
ktay95 said:
Conegamer said:
ktay95 said:

Oh come on now! You can play X Zone anytime, but the same can't be said for these tournaments!

But I suck and am unreliable at that time, its like an hour after I fall asleep from sitting up all night

Smeags said:

Welp, another Saturday Pokemon Tournament I'll miss because of work.

Here's the Dark Types I've fully trained to be part of my super awesome Dark Team!

• Absol
  • Bisharp
  • Drapion
  • Greninja
  • Gyarados
  • Houndoom
  • Hydreigon
  • Krookodile
  • Malamar
  • Mandibuzz
  • Pangoro
  • Sableye
  • Sharpedo
  • Spiritomb
  • Tyranitar
  • Umbreon
  • Weavile
  • Zoroark

If you want I can breed you a carvanagh with speed boost?

ktay95 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
ktay95 said:
Conegamer said:
ktay95 said:

But I suck and am unreliable at that time, its like an hour after I fall asleep from sitting up all night

Just don't stay up all night!