By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Conegamer said:

I'd completely forgot until now that the final Layton game [...]

Around the Network
Wright said:
Conegamer said:

I'd completely forgot until now that the final Layton game [...]

Hey, I know that! But still,  I'm not counting it as a true game for either series. Sorry.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

TheKingofRedLions said:

Pokémon Art Director Wants The Next Generation To Be Simpler

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/11/07/pokmon-art-director-wants-next-generation-simpler/

http://www.dorkly.com/comic/56415/gaming-then-now-part-3

I'm not sure why you'd want things to be simpler. I mean, that comic is great and portrays a lot of good points, but that's progress. You've just gotta adapt.

Is anyone listing all the new games coming out weekly for DS, Wii, Wii U, and 3DS? Whether they are casual or big?
I think that it is hard to find some of these games. Gamestop does not have much space for Nintendo games ( they say the 3DS has always been in the back of the store, but I remember it being in the front), and department stores sometimes take weeks to get games or they just miss out on them all-together.

Gamefaqs usually has a good list of upcoming games. Someone could use that. ConeyG should have weekly releases in the OP or something so people know what to purchase that week. Maybe previous and upcoming weeks as well.

I know that Sonic sales are not that great, but I am actually kind of happy with both it's sales and Assassins creeds sales this week on Wii U. Better than 10,000 or less, plus I remember Tbone saying that it only had a few days of sales ( sonic).
Nothing spectacular, but I am happy things are slowly turning around. Let's hope all the christmas sales help 3rd party games a lot.

Around the Network

Here we go. Seems like Besides Zelda, there is not much else this year for 3DS.

Upcoming 3DS Game Releases

Europe

11/14Picross e311/15Doodle Jump AdventuresGirls' Fashion ShootLEGO FriendsLEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril11/22Ben 10 Omniverse 2Monster High 13 Wishes: The Official GameThe Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds11/283D Space Harrier3D Super Hang-On11/29One Piece: Romance DawnPower Rangers Megaforce12/053D Altered Beast3D Sonic the Hedgehog12/06Bravely DefaultDisney Frozen: Olaf's QuestScribblenauts Unlimited12/123D Ecco the Dolphin3D Galaxy Force II12/193D Shinobi III

Is this the last year we will see new wii games? I kind of hope so, but know sales will be more or less done.

Upcoming Wii Game Releases

Europe

11/15Transformers: Ultimate Battle Edition11/22Ben 10 Omniverse 2Monster High 13 Wishes: The Official GameYoung Justice: LegacyZumba Fitness World Party (Bundle Pack)12/06Zumba Kids

Citizens of Earth for Wii U? Sounds interesting. Happily there are a quite a few games that look good coming soon for the Wii U. Monster hunter in Japan? Always good news.

Upcoming Wii U Game Releases

What does a bored Pokemon fan in the bathroom?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

That is so damn cool! I wonder what the two tiles which are missing contained...

I like your idea as well Spurge. Maybe I'll give it a go.

Conegamer said:
JEMC said:

That is so damn cool! I wonder what the two tiles which are missing contained...

Well, the constipated artist seems to draw them in order of evolution, so I'm sure someone around here could tell us.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

It looks like people are all up for a Mario Kart 7 Tourney. That's good, but the question is...when? I'm good to do it this weekend at some point but I get that may be a bit short notice...