By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Pac-Man amiibo in stock at Walmart. Better hurry if you want it! http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pac-Man-Super-Smash-Bros-Series-Amiibo-Nintendo-WiiU-or-Nintendo-3DS/44606835?u1=&oid=223073.1&wmlspartner=HiuZOO/9InU&sourceid=34860932990419616770&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

Edit: Aaaaand it's gone.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/04/splatoon_creation_was_inspired_by_rares_perfect_dark

The cat is out of the bag, Splatoon inspired by Perfect Dark, not an unreleased obscure and shitty indie game. Shocker. ;)

# SYS Title FW LTD  Retail   Digital  Publisher Release Date
2 NWU Mario Kart 8        350.749        997.671        960.237          37.434 Nintendo 29/05/2014

Slowly but steady.

KyleeStrutt said:
2 NWU Mario Kart 8        350.749        997.671        960.237          37.434 Nintendo 29/05/2014

Slowly but steady.

It should get there next week. Next week is Golden Week, right?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

cycycychris said:

Yeah, those were all basicly demos, like Mario Golf has a free demo on the courses. I guess there some spot pass stuff. And I don't think the Splatzone is DLC, its already on disc, they just have the online servers closed. They really already held a lot of content out of the game so they could make use of amiibo.

The DLC I'm more refering too is extra maps, I have my doubts on new modes true DLC(they have comfirmed more modes announcements coming soon). But I do think they said in a interview that they will be adding new clothes/weapons at certain points. That's why you have to be online when accessing the shops(or something like that).

Now now, saying it's "like" a demo and it "is (basically)" a demo are not the same thing. This is my way of saying I misspoke in calling it that. Take Pikmin 3, the free DLC map in each set is no lesser than the other four. It isn't a 'limited' piece of content the way demos usually are. With Pikmin 3 I would simply say that one-fifth of the DLC is free. Likewise with Awakening, the first DLC map was free, but it was of equally low quality to the rest of the first set of DLC.

You're selling the the "spot pass stuff" short. The Awakening Paralogues distributed via SpotPass were better than any of the paid DLC. Additionally, SplatZones being on-disc doesn't really make it not DLC. "On-disc" DLC is a phrase in the gaming lexicon, however nonsensical it may sound on paper. I suppose something could be unlocked via download.

I saw the recent comments regarding continued support, and it sounds like there will be both free DLC (clothes & weapons, modes) and perhaps paid DLC (maps, modes). It's an iffy situation because they haven't yet convinced me that the game is worth its base price.

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
KyleeStrutt said:

Slowly but steady.

It should get there next week. Next week is Golden Week, right?

It's the week after~

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

It's the week after~

Technically it is next week as it starts on the 29th and today is the 22nd.

:P

KyleeStrutt said:
Cloudman said:

It's the week after~

Theeeeeen, it'll get to 1 million on 2 Media Create reports

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

KyleeStrutt said:
Cloudman said:

It's the week after~

Oh, it is... Though we don`t have Thursday or Friday off, so it feels like it starts on Saturday... Golden Week is so weird.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Rodea: The Sky Soldier Limited Edition for Europe is officially open for pre-order! You can do so here: Wii U, and here: 3DS. It's unknown how much stock there is of these items, so if you're interested I would jump on it now!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread