By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Mario Party 10 + Mario Amiibo Bundle Wii U at US $51.99.

Source: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mario-Party-10-Mario-Amiibo-Bundle-Wii-U/291412647451

Around the Network
Platina said:
To be honest, I was expecting low to mid 80s for Xenoblade 3D so that's good news!

I'm expecting it to be between 87-90.

Clyde32 said:
Platina said:
To be honest, I was expecting low to mid 80s for Xenoblade 3D so that's good news!

I was expecting lower since this version is like a downgraded port of the Wii version..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Clyde32 said:

I was expecting lower since this version is like a downgraded port of the Wii version..

That's the only reason I'm shooting that low. You'll get a lot of 9s and a few 10s, as well as some 8s.

Quite frankly I don't care what XC 3D gets review wise, I'm just interested to see how well it sells because it would be the first New exclusive.

Around the Network

Really interested in how XC3D reviews, I haven't played Xenoblade yet and I got the MM3D themed New 3DS XL today(!) so if it's not to much of a downgrade I'll pick it up.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

A few more days to join in the Smash Tourney. Don't forget to sign up if you're interested!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

What if Mario, Link, etc., in 8/16-bit Amiibo? With each Amiibo coming with the character's games in that specific generation.
I would include the N64 generation but i'm not sure if Amiibos have that much space.

Ka-pi96 said:
Conegamer said:

These are the threads on this site which every self-respecting Nintendo fan on this site should be familiar with. 

The Official Pokemon Thread

It's funny since I asked you about this thread the other day and you didn't know. Are you not a self-respecting Nintendo fan?

Damn, I just found out that I'm not a Nintendo fan... Or do I have no self-respect?

Hehe, it's funny that Sonic Boom is in that list.

Ka-pi96 said:
Conegamer said:

These are the threads on this site which every self-respecting Nintendo fan on this site should be familiar with. 

The Official Pokemon Thread

It's funny since I asked you about this thread the other day and you didn't know. Are you not a self-respecting Nintendo fan?

You think I check the OP? Ha! I doubt anyone does. 

Anyway updating the points would be a nice project for the train.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.