By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Well, if there was going to be a Direct on Wednesday, they probably would've announced it by now, right? Oh well...

Around the Network
SJReiter said:
Well, if there was going to be a Direct on Wednesday, they probably would've announced it by now, right? Oh well...

They often announce it the day before. So it's not out of the question yet.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Well all we know is:

Its a game that can boost sales in Japan very high like Mario.

Its coming to nintendo consoles which could mean 3ds family but hopefully more likely means 3ds/wii u.

It will be revealed this month/ already been hinted at.

Continuing with it being revealed they have to be very secretive about it so probably not Yokai Watch 3.

So its being brought down to either

pokemon

dragon quest 11

MH5

Animal Crossing or Another Mario Game XD

I thought they said it would be revealed in the next issue of Famitsu DS+Wii, which is a monthly release? If so, that would mean it'll happen around April 20th.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

So what did people think of Iwata's comments about the Wii U being overpriced? He claims Nintendo can't drop the price because of the poor exchange rate between the yen and the dollar/euro. Do people buy this? I'm not so sure I do. I think it could be an issue, but I think there are other, more significant reasons why Nintendo can't drop the price of the Wii U. Like the GamePad, for example.

SJReiter said:
So what did people think of Iwata's comments about the Wii U being overpriced? He claims Nintendo can't drop the price because of the poor exchange rate between the yen and the dollar/euro. Do people buy this? I'm not so sure I do. I think it could be an issue, but I think there are other, more significant reasons why Nintendo can't drop the price of the Wii U. Like the GamePad, for example.

Well, I sort of buy it, but not really... The main reason why they can't drop the price? Answer, they need to make more money.

The reason why I sort of buy it is because low exchange rates do cause prices to increase. Look at Canada, for example. Terrible Loony being at around 0.80USD results in increased prices. The n3DS is $200USD or $230CAD. 3DS games are $40USD but $45 here. Wii U games are $60USD but $65CAD. Basically all our games are $5 more than US prices and now amiibos are going to be $3 more. And I didn't even talk about PS4/XOne game prices... I don't like this one bit but that's how the economy works. :(

Basically, the exchange rate is a part of the reason, but not the main reason, imo

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Just gonna leave this here: Have fun with it: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=200126&page=1

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Nintendo news of 23/03/2015: Many Splatoon details released today, and a trailer!

• UK charts: Mario Party 10 debuts at #4, meanwhile MM3D dropped to #22, MH4G to #32, Tomodachi Life to #34, and SSB3DS to #39.
  • Reggie believes Splatoon will do for action-shooters what Mario Kart did for racing... I think CoD already did that.
  • A new 3DS update out now. It includes Amiibo in the regular 3DS in some way.
  • Club Nintendo Europe getting more physical rewards!
  • And more about Splatoon! Here are a bunch of screenshots, and, sadly, it will not support voice chat in any way... Isn't the Nintendo saying "1 step forward, 2 back"???
  • Iwata talks about the Wii U price, Amiibo, and denies the Zelda Netflix roumors.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

SJReiter said:
So what did people think of Iwata's comments about the Wii U being overpriced? 

It's definitely overpriced; no Nintendo home console has ever cost so much.

I mean, I was more than happy to spend $400AUD on it, but I can see why most mainstream gamers would consider this excessive. 

curl-6 said:
SJReiter said:
So what did people think of Iwata's comments about the Wii U being overpriced? 

It's definitely overpriced; no Nintendo home console has ever cost so much.

I mean, I was more than happy to spend $400AUD on it, but I can see why most mainstream gamers would consider this excessive

Espeacially those who want  wii u as a secondary console and they aren't few... :P

I am so excited for Splatoon. And there will be more modes than the two revealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fc55GKFpfw

Jump to 3:30 and listen to Treehouse dude talk about one of the ranked battle modes they revealed is splatzone. Definitely there will be other modes. I am pre-ordering this game.

Actually just watch that whole video and the guy hints at a ton of things.