By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Sorry guys, I been away for awhile. Is the tournament still on? And are friendlies on the table too?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Sorry guys, I been away for awhile. Is the tournament still on? And are friendlies on the table too?

Yeah, tourney is on, gonna start at 10pm GMT, and I guess if you want a friendly, I don't mind having one, my NNID is b00moscone.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

b00moscone said:
Cloudman said:

Yeah, tourney is on, gonna start at 10pm GMT, and I guess if you want a friendly, I don't mind having one, my NNID is b00moscone.

Are we talking Smash friendlies or MK8? I'm good for either one, but I got a couple things to sort through first...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
b00moscone said:

Are we talking Smash friendlies or MK8? I'm good for either one, but I got a couple things to sort through first...

I don mind which either, and I'm ok waiting as well :)

Ladies,

Around the Network

Well, I've got some time to kill so I'm ready for friendlies if anyone wants. :)

PixelPerfect said:
Well, I've got some time to kill so I'm ready for friendlies if anyone wants. :)

I'm open for one if you want, my NNID's b00moscone

b00moscone said:
Cloudman said:

Alright, back. I'll add ya. Also, how do we do friendlies on MK8...? o_O

Dance my pretties!

b00moscone said:
PixelPerfect said:

I'm open for one if you want, my NNID's b00moscone

Alright sent.  Considering that Cloudman's probably playing too should we go with MK8?

Cloudman said:
b00moscone said:

Alright, back. I'll add ya. Also, how do we do friendlies on MK8...? o_O

I guess we can just go to online and create a lobby, i've got one open for you to join :D