By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

looks fricken great
except the faces
but still friken great

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Here's a list of upcoming 3DS games til end of May for US
Citizens of Earth- Jan 20
Moon Chronicles - Jan End
Undead Nightmare Storm - Jan End
Gunman Clive 2 - Late Jan to Early Feb
Spongebob Heropants - Feb 3
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy+ -Feb 13
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - Feb 13
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - Feb 13
Pokemon Shuffle - February
3D Fantasy Zone - February
Ironfall: Invasion - February
Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - Mar 5
Codename: S.T.E.A.M. - Mar 13
Fossil Fighters: Frontier - Mar 20
Story of Seasons - March
3D Outrun - March
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D - Apr 2
Etrian Mystery Dungeon - Apr 7
3D Fantasy Zone II - April
Mighty No. 9 - April?
Devil Survivor 2: Break Record - May 5?
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX -May 26
3D Thunder Blade - May
Puzzle & Dragons Z + Super Mario Bros. Edition - May

Plus these games are due sometime in the beginning of this year
A-Train : City Simulator - Q1
Blast 'em Bunnies - Q1
Cube Creator 3D - Q1
OlliOlli - Early
Steamworld Heist - Spring
Titan Attacks - Early
SmileBASIC - Q2

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Nintendo news of 16/01/2015: I hate when I have to skip a few days (and seriously, the worst possible days in the whole month). NPD info (from me) comes tomorrow.

• Media Create: The 3DS sold 48k units and the Wii U sold 11k units during the last week (quite a drop, because of the end of the holidays). The Top 10 SW titles were filled with games on Nintendo platforms: YW2.5 with 75k units, Pokemon ORAS with 38k units, Super Smash Bros. 3DS with 24k units, MH4U with 21k units, Super Smash Bros. U with 19k units, YW2 10k units, Mario Kart 8 9k units, and AC: NL 8k units.
  • Nintendo Direct news (mostly trailers): My top news? The Wii games re-releasing for Wii U! Metroid Prime Trilogy for $10? FUCK YEAH! But anyway, the New Nintendo 3DS XL was announced (only XL)! It has better 3D thanks to face tracking technology, a C-stick, shoulder buttons, and a few better details. It releases alongside with Majora's Mask 3D and MH4U on February 13th for $200! A month later on March 13th, Code name: S.T.E.A.M. will release and will be the first 3DS game to use Amiibo (except for Smash? I don't know. That's what I heard Bill/Reggie say). Puzzle and Dragons Z + SMB edition will release in May, and a new Fire Emblem game for 3DS was announced! Kirby and The Rainbow Curse will release on February 20th! Mario Party 10, alongside a new Amiibo series (dedicated to Super Mario Brothers), will release on March 20th. And I think the Mario Vs. DK game releases that day too, but couldn't find a trailer... Splatoon will release this May (as expected. But no trailer ). And a new beautiful Xenoblade Chronicles X (still hate that title) trailer was released. If your still not convinced to get that game, I'll ask Cone to ban you personally. For real. Seriously. 
  • A new Hyrule Warriors update is out!
  • Remember the 2D 8-bit footage from the Singleplayer trailer of Splatoon. Well, they were fouund in some arcades on Splatoon's main hub on the latest Direct!
  • New changes in MM3D!
  • Some Ironfall: Invasion details, including N3DS specific features.
  • There seems to be an increase in interest to make Wii U games by small devs...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I will say that Nintendo should by the small frnech group who makes ironfall
and make it Nintendo's Gears of War
thatll shut up the people who say nintendo is for kids

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

OfficerRaichu15 said:

That's a pretty good idea. So Nintendo will totally not do it.

Ok, ok. Maybe they will, but I guess the dev will wait and see if the game sells at least decently, and then MAYBE Nintendo could like tell them "Want to join?"

Although, has Nintendo even bought indie devs before? If so, where do those guys end up?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Ok, ok. Maybe they will, but I guess the dev will wait and see if the game sells at least decently, and then MAYBE Nintendo could like tell them "Want to join?"

Although, has Nintendo even bought indie devs before? If so, where do those guys end up?

I mean it wouldnt cost them much

and they did give it decent amount of publicity like shovel knight(and that game did pretty great on 3ds and wii u)

plus nonthing is impossible

for all we know nintendo could have bought the cod ip this instant without us knowing :P

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Slarvax said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

and they did give it decent amount of publicity like shovel knight(and that game did pretty great on 3ds and wii u)

for all we know nintendo could have bought the cod ip this instant without us knowing :P

The thing is, are these guys willing to lose every other platform to release their games on and go Nintendo only? Because I'm pretty sure indies don't like to make many exclusives.

Slarvax said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Slarvax said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

The thing is, are these guys willing to lose every other platform to release their games on and go Nintendo only? Because I'm pretty sure indies don't like to make many exclusives.

how is this exclusive then XD

plus Nintendo will give them mroe tools and bigger pay checks XD

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

After 3 Saturdays of searching, I give up and I'm buying Pit through amazon at £19.99 lol. (free delivery).

Clyde32 said:
curl-6 said:
Boberkun said:
Guys, about Fatal Frame V localization again. Could some videogames related sites (IGN, for example) make a official question to Nintendo about western release? I may be wrong, but Nintendo must give official answer?

They might, the trick would be how we motivate IGN or other big sites to take action on a niche overseas exclusive?

Ask them. 

I don't think there is any point in getting too worried until the western release of the fatal frame movie. If 5 doesnt release then, then we can panic.