By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Overall, it was a pretty impressive ND.
Cool that we can replay Wii games. Strange that they start with Mario Galaxy 2 and not the first one.
If i'm not mistaken they only showed Nintendo games. Not sure if 3rd party games will come to the eshop - hope they do!

Wii games are cool, but where are the DS games? Not to mention the N64 games that seem won't ever come out.

That Namco game got me excited, but then they mentioned it was for the eShop... but hey, at least it's a free game and could turn out to be great. Who knows!

So, in Europe we get Captain Toad in January, MP10 and MvsDK in March and Splatoon in May? Not an impressive 1st half line-up at all. That's 4 games for the first 6 months.
Wii games are cool but they aren't going to make people buy a Wii U. Not to mention that you could already buy them on disk and play them since Wii U's launch.

Again, Nintendo's focusing on the 2nd half with that Namco game, Kirby (in Europe), Yoshi, Starfox, Xenoblade, Mario Maker and Zelda. That's 7 games for the last 6 months (even excluding the two project games).

This is the part i don't understand. How, for the 3rd time, can Nintendo just focus on the second half?
At least in 2014 they had DK and MK 8 - two great franchises - in the first half.

EDIT: Loved the Mario amiibo line! And why isn't Wii U getting Nintendo animé channel?

Around the Network

This is what I will do:

Beg for NN3DS XL.
Buy separate copy of MM 3D (I hate digital retail. I should have gotten separate ALBW copy too.)
Buy Fire Emblem later.
Receive Zelda U for Christmas.
Use some of my current money for amiibo's.

Starfox & OOT 3D are maybe's, at least for this year. eShop things are not a problem.Of course, I will be getting Project Treasure, Pokemon Shuffle and Nintendo Anime Channel for free.

I am happy Nintendo is doing a second run of Marth amiibo as missed it first go around. They will have my money if they make enough for me to find one.

Augen said:
I am happy Nintendo is doing a second run of Marth amiibo as missed it first go around. They will have my money if they make enough for me to find one.

Agreed. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense that the Amiibos are so rare, really. There shouldn't really be a scenario where you can "miss" certain Amiibos because Nintendo haven't made enough.

Unless they're trying to artificially increase demand, ofcourse.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Hm, you can still find Marth amiibo in German stores...

And you won't get Club Nintendo Stars for the Galaxy 2 eShop release.

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:
Slarvax said:
How did we get Wii games VC before N64!? I'll watch the Direct tonight.

My thoughts exactly! There's so many fantastic N64 games Nintendo, come on! -_-

Skip N64 games, they look like trash.

OoT and MM = 3DS

SM64 DS = 3DS

Star Fox 64 = 3DS

Rare games = not allowed.

Give us GC games.

Samus Aran said:
RavenXtra said:
Slarvax said:
How did we get Wii games VC before N64!? I'll watch the Direct tonight.

My thoughts exactly! There's so many fantastic N64 games Nintendo, come on! -_-

Skip N64 games, they look like trash.

OoT and MM = 3DS

SM64 DS = 3DS

Star Fox 64 = 3DS

Rare games = not allowed.

Give us GC games.

lol no. Give us both n64 and GC. I'm sorry but N64is my fave nintendo system and I keep buying their games. You have no idea how may times I've bought mk64 so no. If they do it on Wii U i'd by it AGAIN

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Conegamer said:
Augen said:

Agreed. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense that the Amiibos are so rare, really. There shouldn't really be a scenario where you can "miss" certain Amiibos because Nintendo haven't made enough.

Unless they're trying to artificially increase demand, ofcourse.

I missed Pit for the past 3 weeks. I'm checking again on Saturday and if not in the 3 local game stores around me, I'm buying him on Amazon for the super inflated price of £20.(sometimes it goes to £18 but I stopped caring.)

Probably a fake one.

Clyde32 said:
Probably a fake one.

why is the president of retro  following it then

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3