By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony thanking PS3 players for earning platinum trophies over email – report

I will not be getting the thank you. I dont have any platinum trophies. But good for those who got it.

Sony thanking PS3 players for earning platinum trophies over email – report

Sony is reportedly mailing out thank you letters to gamers who unlocked platinum trophies in PS3 titles such as Killzone 3 and The Last of Us. Isn’t that nice?

The mailers were posted on NeoGAF, but because we’re yet to receive one ourselves (we’re just not that good at Killzone 3) I’ve slapped a report tag on this article just in case.

Regardless, as you can see, the mailers praise gamers for their toil. Here’s two of the designs so far:

What do you make of that? If you’ve received one for another game, please od let us know. Maybe we can try to collect the whole set?

Source: http://www.vg247.com/2013/11/01/sony-thanking-ps3-players-for-earning-platinum-trophies-over-email-report/

Around the Network

Damn these really look like great collectables.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

They should send them a real platinum trophy in the mail.

I doubt I will get a email for platinum Sly 1 and Sly 2 those are two of the easiest games to get a platinum. The only game that was easier where I got everything that could be earned was NBA 2K6 on the 360 you can earn all the achievement and raise your gamerscore by a 1000 in less then a hour Fight Night Round 3 was pretty easy also just a bit more time consuming still can be done in less then five hours.

I should be getting many emails then. Resonance of Fate and Nier should be like 0.001% lol

Around the Network

That's pretty cool.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

That's awesome. I didn't go back to TLoU after my Hard playthrough because some trophies were glitched and I was waiting on a patch before doing Survivor. Hopefully that's not the only reason it's 0.01%

Wagram said:
I should be getting many emails then. Resonance of Fate and Nier should be like 0.001% lol

Are you a sexual Tyranossaurus?

Cool!!

I'm about to get the Killzone: Mercenary Platinum in the next few days. But it's not that hard, so I possibly won't get an e-mail. But I have the Killzone 2 plat! That was indeed pretty hard! Where's my e-mail? :P

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.