By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Quantum Break. 100% Confirmed actual controlled gameplay.

FrancisNobleman said:
selnor1983 said:

Have you any proof it was on a PC?

I posted proof. Directly from the developers mouth. A trustworthy developer.

I would like you to post some evidence it was on a PC please. Or risk looking desperate.

Hey would like a taco?

How sweet it is to be a loved by you. By you. I needed the shelter of my PS4, there you were.

Scooby dooby doo bob.

"Microsoft and Remedy Entertainment have put out a new trailer for Quantum Break, running in real time on Xbox One, direct from yesterday’s E3 2013 press conference."

http://gamesector.net/2013/06/12/quantum-break-freezes-time-at-microsofts-e3-2013-press-conference/

The engine is called Northlight. And its built specifically for Xbox One and its architecture. Which is vastly different to PS4 or PC. Especially te GPU setup.

Do you have any proof it is not running on a pc ?

Would like to post some evidence it was not on a pc please ?

Because I remind to see many games on the very same day on E3, running on beast computers, that microsoft flat out lied saying it was actual xbox one units, and latter they were downgraded. Most famous cases being ryse and battlefield 4. So yes, I can freely assume it was running on a pc, like countless others titles there in that event.

the rest of your comment, almost gave me HIV. Careful with the denial fase man. It's tricky. It gets you banned. Once again.

I have.

Your in PS4 shock.

It goes like this.

Oh my god. Noone believe Remedy. Tey lieing. They liening.

In your bedroom at night.

Sniff sniff. I wish I had Quantum Break on PS4 instead of shooters.

I dont care about bans my friend. Your the one trying to find some iddy biddy thing to prove Xbox One is so Weak. When the evidence from First Party games is OVERWHELMING.

I am gonna laugh one day when Sony goes into Administration and its fans keel over. Cant wait.

Would you like some taco?

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network
Puppyroach said:
iceland said:
Puppyroach said:

It is the same thing as when Ryse was shown. MS has a good relationship with both Remedy and Crytek, two top devlopers that has been given the oportunity to really make use of X1. This is why the games look so good that people doubt it. I just wish MS would make these two developers 1st-party :).

Crytek mehh, Remedy on the other hand would be great though I think they want to remain independent and I doubt MS would do some hostile buyout.

I agree, Remedy is my favoutite of the two, but Crytek has a lot of potential. And you are right, they are probably better off as independent, I am quite sure they will continue to make exclusive games for Xbox :).

Crytek is a good dev but I don't see them doing well being exclusively in a 1st party environment. I can see Remedy being like Quantic Dream is to Sony, remaining independent but having a very close relationship to MS. But if MS and Remedy ever agreed to a buyout that'll deff make MS's 1st party stronger. 

Seece said:
Looking stunning. Day one.

lol, day one based on what? We have barely seen nothing of the game.

Slimebeast said:
Seece said:

Maybe he's a big fan of Remedy?, people would say "day one" if ND announced a game with barely any gameplay.

iceland said:
Slimebeast said:
Seece said:

Maybe he's a big fan of Remedy?, people would say "day one" if ND announced a game with barely any gameplay.

Indeed, and I've seen enough slimebeast.

Around the Network
kabamarutr said:
This game looks amazing. This is the most attractive X1's launch game, as far as my taste is concerned.

Don't expect this game before 2015

Sweep said:
kabamarutr said:
This game looks amazing. This is the most attractive X1's launch game, as far as my taste is concerned.

Confrmed three times now to be a 2014 release.

Sweep said:
kabamarutr said:

Is this true? Even so, it makes no less amazing at least to my eyes. 

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

selnor1983 said:

So yea. This is Sceeces fault. LOL.

:)

But thanks to IGN Podcast, this is officially confirmed as the segment of the E3 footage that Remedy said contained a sneak snippet of controller gameplay footage.

Very very impressive. You the player has paused time. In realtime. Those visuals. O so sweet.

Sorry Jay. This deserves headline news. 

Until we have actual proof that this is actual gameplay and not some CGI video or just a QTE event I'll reserve judgement till then!

Nice try but no cigar!

Ashadian said:
selnor1983 said:

So yea. This is Sceeces fault. LOL.

:)

But thanks to IGN Podcast, this is officially confirmed as the segment of the E3 footage that Remedy said contained a sneak snippet of controller gameplay footage.

Very very impressive. You the player has paused time. In realtime. Those visuals. O so sweet.

Sorry Jay. This deserves headline news. 

Until we have actual proof that this is actual gameplay and not some CGI video or just a QTE event I'll reserve judgement till then!

Nice try but no cigar!

Go listen to the latest IGN podcast with Phil Spencer, he said he isn't surprised people don't believe this is gameplay, but he showed it to journalists behind closed doors at E3 and they confirm it's gameplay, he said he'll have to show it to the public soon so they believe him.