By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Quantum Break. 100% Confirmed actual controlled gameplay.

So yea. This is Sceeces fault. LOL.

:)

But thanks to IGN Podcast, this is officially confirmed as the segment of the E3 footage that Remedy said contained a sneak snippet of controller gameplay footage.

Very very impressive. You the player has paused time. In realtime. Those visuals. O so sweet.

Sorry Jay. This deserves headline news. 

Around the Network

After Alan Wake, this will be a day one purchase for me. It surely looks impressive. Much better than a ship crashing into a bridge during the first reveal!

But but Xbox has bad graphics

Looks incredible but that must be a really short gameplay section

iceland said:

It was cut that way for E3. Same as the Ryse level at E3 isnt that short.

Around the Network

Looking stunning. Day one.

selnor1983 said:
iceland said:

I still don't really see it being that long, I could be wrong though. I'd love to see more gameplay, this along with Halo and Sunset Overdrive will be the reason I'm getting an Xbox One.

iceland said:
selnor1983 said:
iceland said:

I still don't really see it being that long, I could be wrong though. I'd love to see more gameplay, this along with Halo and Sunset Overdrive will be the reason I'm getting an Xbox One.

Its definately hard to know with Quantum Break just how it'll play. But its Remedy. I loved Alan Wake. 

Something tells me tis game will be under raps for awhile yet. Also Halo 5. Man I cant wait to see what 343 i do with new hardware. Halo 4 looked amazing for 8 year old hardware.

selnor1983 said:
iceland said:
selnor1983 said:
iceland said:

Its definately hard to know with Quantum Break just how it'll play. But its Remedy. I loved Alan Wake. 

Something tells me tis game will be under raps for awhile yet. Also Halo 5. Man I cant wait to see what 343 i do with new hardware. Halo 4 looked amazing for 8 year old hardware.

QB and SO are both 2014 :) so we'll be seeing more early - mid 2014 apparantly.

Seece said:
selnor1983 said:
iceland said:
selnor1983 said:
iceland said:

QB and SO are both 2014 :) so we'll be seeing more early - mid 2014 apparantly.

I hope theres no delays. :)

I really want Quantum Break. Also Im keen to see what Sunset Overdrive is all about.