By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War PSP Gone Gold, March 4th Release

http://www.readyatdawn.com/news.php?offset=0&news_toc=0&pr_toc=0

Chains of Olympus is GOLD!
February 11, 2008

After two years of blood, sweat and tears our second game, God of War: Chains of Olympus has just gone GOLD in the United States.

Congratulations to the entire team, what they’ve achieved with this game is a milestone for the PSP and, more importantly, for our company.

See for yourself, the game will be on store shelves on March 4th.

Around the Network

I preordered it and can't wait to get it in my hands. I know it will be good.

will buy first day, and then start saving for Crisis Core

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Awesome news! Already have it pre-ordered!

Just finished Jeanne d'Arc, started Disgaea, then will play God of War, and by the time I finish it, FF: Crisis Core will be out. No psp complaints from me right now.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

First day buy for sure.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

After two years of blood, sweat and tears our SECOND game, God of War: Chains of Olympus has just gone GOLD in the United States.

Second?

konnichiwa said:
After two years of blood, sweat and tears our SECOND game, God of War: Chains of Olympus has just gone GOLD in the United States.

Second?

They did Daxter for the PSP.

lol I was just checking on this game. It's like #41 on amazon. If any psp game would sell well this is the one i'd put my money on, even over syphon filter. Makes me want to get a psp.

I just got an E-mail from sony giving me an amazon 5 bux off promo code. and I used it. just another lucky day.

Yeah, this game is gonna rock. The PSP is lookin good right now. It hasn't just penetrated the market, I'd say it's a damn fine system when everything is said and done. It took the PS brandname to even THINK about penetrating the handheld scene.