By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Brasil Game Show: Next-Gen Ethomaz's Impressions (Games, Systems, Controllers and Maybe Bananas)

ethomaz said:

globalisateur said:

DriveClub and Forza have a lot of aliasing... pics and videos didn't show that but they are sharp... Killzone is sharp and clean too with far less aliasing... No game I played have this kind of "soft blur"... I think only games with FXAA will have it but Killzone uses a combination of AAs so the "soft blur" didn't exists.

Thank you. You did alleviate some of my concerns.

Around the Network

globalisateur said:

Thank you. You did alleviate some of my concerns.

To be fair this "soft blur" you are talking about is more noticiable if you pause the game... I didn't saw any game paused, just in motion... so I didn't noticied any "soft blur" and I have good eyes.

What I can say is that Ryse and Dead Rising are less sharp than Killzone, Forza, DriveClub or Knack (this one have some framerate issues).

In my humble opinion, I find the design of all three 8th gen consoles ass-ugly...

Might change my mind when they stand under my TV though. I was just wondering; why do they use such tiny screens to showcase the games? You'll hardly get a satisfying scope of the software with a measly 32" screen, regardless of resolution.