By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict WiiU LTD by Dec 31st 2013 - 5.34m LTD FINAL SALES

WiiU LTD by Dec 31st 2013?

5.5 million or less 330 36.50%

6 million 181 20.02%

6.5 million 111 12.28%

7 million 85 9.40%

7.5 million 54 5.97%

8 million 52 5.75%

8.5 million 16 1.77%

9 million 12 1.33%

9.5 million 5 0.55%

10 million or more 58 6.42%

Total:904
ryuzaki57 said:
Seece said:
ryuzaki57 said:

That's what I meant. PS4 is going to win the holidays if Sony can ship enough.

LOL no. 3DS will probably sell 3m in Japan alone, let alone WW.

Sony expect 3m PS4's year end.

I mean where PS4 is available

Nope.

Around the Network
Seece said:
3DS > 360 > PS3 > PS4 > XB1 > WiiU > Wii > Vita > PSP > DS!

That seems about right, Is this WW holiday or Just US? Anyway maybe ps3 can overtake 360 this holiday for a change? maybe not lol. Vita behind wii? Thats low (WiiU behind almost everyything -_-

Dunban67 said:
They have sold 3.863 million thru October so if they average 200k+/- consoles a week that is 1.6 million and some change which puts them at 5.5 million

5.5 million+/- by 12-31-13

jlmurph2 1 hour ago said:

"But if you look at the last 7 months, they don't average 200k a week. They average less than 100k"

Dunban67 reply:

I agree there sales over the past year have been FAR lower than 200k a week - I am saying they may aveage 200k a week for the months of November and December due to the holiday sales season and Mario 3D

tbone51 said:
Seece said:

That seems about right, Is this WW holiday or Just US? Anyway maybe ps3 can overtake 360 this holiday for a change? maybe not lol. Vita behind wii? Thats low (WiiU behind almost everyything -_-

WW :) PS360 will be close, as will XB1/PS4.

ryuzaki57 said:
Seece said:
ryuzaki57 said:

LOL no. 3DS will probably sell 3m in Japan alone, let alone WW.

Sony expect 3m PS4's year end.

I mean where PS4 is available

So you think 3DS will sell less than 1.5mil in US or 1.5mil in Europe this holiday lol? Last year 3ds had only paper mario and rode the NSMB2  wave that released in Aug and ps4 wont even outsell those numbers.

This year pokemon XY is out with LoZ this holiday+ 2DS model. This will be 3DS best holiday yet in US+ Europe. Your out of your mind if you think ps4 will be even close

Around the Network
Seece said:
tbone51 said:
Seece said:

WW :) PS360 will be close, as will XB1/PS4.

WiiU/Wii will be close :'-(

WTF??? Damn it! If only 3DS would give 10% of sales to wiiu!!! Vita in US doesn't look to good, but in Europe its doing decent. I think X1 will sell very well but will lose to ps4 by around 500k at the end of year (WW)

tbone51 said:

Ok you go ahead and think that. 3DS is most likely going to outsell PS4+X1 this holiday combined. 

What makes you think PS4 going to be number 1? I wouldn't be surprised if either X360 or PS3 will outsell it with all the bundles and cheap price tag on them

How much do you honestly think 3DS will sell cuz your underestimating them by alot

Well, in Nov. 2012 3DS sold 540K according to NPD. Even if it doubles that amount thanks to Pokemon and 2DS, it's still very likely behind the PS4 launch figures. Dec. will be tight, but if you think about all the BF4/COD/AC players who are holding back because they want the superior version, that's quite a lot of potential sales.

9th November up! WiiU at 66k.

ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:

Ok you go ahead and think that. 3DS is most likely going to outsell PS4+X1 this holiday combined. 

What makes you think PS4 going to be number 1? I wouldn't be surprised if either X360 or PS3 will outsell it with all the bundles and cheap price tag on them

How much do you honestly think 3DS will sell cuz your underestimating them by alot

Well, in Nov. 2012 3DS sold 540K according to NPD. Even if it doubles that amount thanks to Pokemon and 2DS, it's still very likely behind the PS4 launch figures. Dec. will be tight, but if you think about all the BF4/COD/AC players who are holding back because they want the superior version, that's quite a lot of potential sales.

Like i said last year in US wasnt as good as it will be this year for 3DS.

3DS in 2012 sold 1.8mil. 2013 3DS will easily get over 2mil!!! PS4 wont do higher than 1.8mil in the US.

66k WW is not an encouraging #- would have liked to have seen 100k at least- When will the holiday sales ramp up? I guess everyone is waiting for Black Friday but if that is the case then we will need to see 300k+ weekly avgs from then thru Jan 1 2014