By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FOX Effect: Target pulling Mass Effect off the shelves

^well...most of the hardcore ppl supporting this game have already bought it so it is now use now

Around the Network

You never know. When FOX aired that burn most hardcore players probably had it or were about to buy it anyways. Doesn't mean they won't bash Target as well.

^they can bash target all they want but it won;t hurt them a bit. In fact, many parents will think Target did the right thing and support them!

People are going to boycott them and refuse to shop there ever again.
Sign your pledge.

There is a 30-second cutscene that shows - briefly, I may add - some bare buttocks. That's it. That's it. That's it.

This proves my point - FIXED NOISE isn't real news, nor do they do any real research on topics. They PHAIL hard.

Tools ...

Around the Network
Galaki said:
Sign your pledge.

well so far I'm boycotting Target, Best Buy, Circuit City, EB games, Walmart, Kmart, Zellers, Future Shop, Toys'R'us... 

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

The game already got s slight bump in sales last week..so carry on Target/Fox/etc...

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

Damn I work there and haven't heard of that yet.

Game of the year.

Now Playing: Guitar Hero III (Wii)

Another source has tried contacting Target to get confirmation if this is true, so far it is not. Till then, please treat this as a rumor. 

Link: http://www.ripten.com/2008/02/11/target-pulling-mass-effect-off-shelves-doesn%e2%80%99t-look-like-it/

Discuss

Galaki said:
Sign your pledge.

that's like 5 hardcore gamers

the rest of us won't care (me included)