By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FOX Effect: Target pulling Mass Effect off the shelves

I hope that if this is true that EA sues Fox News for libel and collects damages for "lost sales." I no EA fan, but by god it's time someone in the industry stood up and said that they weren't going to be bad mouthed by a bunch of sleezebags that have never played a game in their life. It's high time some of these media outlets are taught that they can't make up lies and sell it as news.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

Around the Network

Well, Mas Effect is still listed on the www.target.com website and its for sale. Maybe Target has not updated their database or maybe its just a rumor.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

This and the Wal-Mart thing...

W. T. F.

xdangerx said:

Another source has tried contacting Target to get confirmation if this is true, so far it is not. Till then, please treat this as a rumor.

Link: http://www.ripten.com/2008/02/11/target-pulling-mass-effect-off-shelves-doesn%e2%80%99t-look-like-it/

Exactly.  It's important to do some cross checking before flying off the handle over a single unsubstantiated source.