By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does anyone have footage of Assassin's Creed 4 for Wii U?

I really want to see this game in action and see if I should buy it on Wii U or PC.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

Around the Network

I don't think anything has been shown of this?

But it is being released today in America isn't it? So there should be some footage emerging?

WiiU games are forbidden to be shown until release!

I honestly don't know if there is any out there

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Here you go.

^^If that comparison video is for real the wii u version looks better than the x360's.

Around the Network
Arcturus said:

Here you go.

sometimes look better, sometimes look like a Gamecube game lol. Ubisoft really doesn't about Wii U anymore

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
Arcturus said:

Here you go.

sometimes look better, sometimes look like a Gamecube game lol. Ubisoft really doesn't about Wii U anymore

in all fairness, I seen the Xbox One and PS4 version and they don't seem to look all that different either. The Wii U version surprisingly have better shadows and a bit more texture the the 360 version. The next gen version look more similar to the Wii U version, just a bit more textures.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Suke said:
EricFabian said:
Arcturus said:

Here you go.

in all fairness, I seen the Xbox One and PS4 version and they don't seem to look all that different either. The Wii U version surprisingly have better shadows and a bit more texture the the 360 version. The next gen version look more similar to the Wii U version, just a bit more textures.

I don't think any Xbox One footage has been shown. The question will be resolution when the game is actually played, but I assume it will be 1080p

There does seem to be a bit more detail in the Wii U version. Havent decided between Wii U or PC yet. PC will look better but I prefer the game pad as a controller now.

ListerOfSmeg said:
There does seem to be a bit more detail in the Wii U version. Havent decided between Wii U or PC yet. PC will look better but I prefer the game pad as a controller now.

I thought the PC version was going to be release on Nov. 19.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke