By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Battlefield to run at 900p on Ps4

Source: worldsfactory.net

(Urgh, I have the feeling this was already posted, but couldn't find anything of the sort)

In a post on Neo Gaf, the well-known user thuway says Battlefield 4 will run at 900p on the PlayStation 4.

The full post, which also mentions Call of Duty: Ghosts framerate, reads:

FINALLY GREEN LIGHT.

Battlefield 4 on PS4 is 900p on PS4. So speculation could be rampant, but this is where they are at now.

Also COD Ghosts has framerate issues to be ironed out by launch. Both machines.

One more bit of information, but working on getting another source for that will be nigh impossible, I have informed Kagari about it.

There has been no word on what Battlefield 4′s display will run at the for the Xbox One, but it’s possible the last bit of information thuway posted could lead to this confirmation.

We’ll keep you updated if there is anymore information regarding Battlefield 4‘s display.

Battlefield 4 will launch for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on Oct. 29. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One iterations will launch on Nov. 15 and Nov. 22 with each console’s respective debuts.

Around the Network

The reason I don't care about all is 720/900p resolution nonsense is receiving is because they are launch games. It's understandable.

Next year however, that would be newsworthy.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

900p means what, exactly? 1920x900? or something is? Is it essentially 1080p but with cinematic black bars like The Order 1886 or...?

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
900p means what, exactly? 1920x900? or something is? Is it essentially 1080p but with cinematic black bars like The Order 1886 or...?

The hell if I know. 900p on Ryse was such a big deal between a few members of this community, I was wondering if Battlefield at 900p was a big deal as well xD

Who cares, they are ports to the Next gen anyway. It's be another year or probably 2 before they quit releasing them to the ps360 anyway.

It is near the end of the end....

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:

1600x900.

pezus said:
PC - 1
Next gen - 0

Not that surprising when this is Battlefield we're talking about here. :P

So it's just an article about the Thurway post we've already been discussing here: gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=170645

Please everyone go post your thoughts there.

TheKoreanGuy said:
pezus said:
PC - 1
Next gen - 0

Not that surprising when this is Battlefield we're talking about here. :P

And not at all encouraging considering how long these two consoles are supposed to last... being that they are basically PC's, you can't even pull the devs need to know them better excuse... and 1080p 60FPS should be the STANDARD.

Pre-order cancelled.

Wait, I don't have the PS4 pre-ordered...

... ok, PS4 pre-ordered, then cancelled.